View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 09:47 AM

Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
You wont be able to argue to have cs reduced and saying its kids from second marriage means nothing. Technically they are now number 1 kids because first family child is living with dad.

He should have thought about this when he had more kids and then split again and took up with wife #3.

I agree with this... I have always wanted a large family, at least 4-5 kids but when I married my husband I knew that would be far fetched... I have two amazing step children who are 12 and 9, I knew his responsibilities towards them when I married him... they live with their mother so he pays full CS... we just had our first child together 3 weeks ago... I realize this may be my only biological child because by the time I would want to have another his son would be getting close to post secondary, plus the children have other expenses such as sports, etc. So I have come to terms that my large family actually consists of two step and one biological child but I have three children and I am okay with that.

I will never understand why new partners look for ways to reduce their husbands CS... I mean I get it, it sucks having a large chunk of your household income going towards another household but thats what happens when you marry someone with children. There shouldnt be any his and mine all children should be ours... at least thats the way I see these situations. Remember none of the children asked for this to be their lives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk