Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone else have any funny pics to add?

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
      Does anyone else have any funny pics to add?
      Last edited by Tayken; 10-25-2012, 09:50 AM.

Comment

I am seeing the Don't Panic and Carry On poster EVERYWHERE these days lol.

Comment

Comment

more on marriage

more marriage motivators!

marriage.jpeg

marriage-death-demotivational-poster.jpg

Comment

doggone weddin
              Attached Files

Comment

Well they should have read the article See what not reading the ODF causes?

Kissing your dog could cause gum disease, pet owners warned | Mail Online

Comment

Thanks Hadenough, I do believe i got very lucky but I know i would never do it again. I'm young enough, but too old at the same time to go through it a 3rd time....don't want to jinx anything

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                    I'm surprised by how many ppl take the leap again, and get re-married esp after a contentious divorce. Well they say you've got a what, 50% chance of it working out, or has that number changed? 50% chance is not very compelling for me personally in favor of tying the knot.
                    That's because people don't understand probability. If half of marriages don't work out, and their first one was the one that didn't, then the second one WILL!

Comment

ok...so if you've been divorced 2x...then what??? Three tries for...wait...nope! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
                        That's because people don't understand probability. If half of marriages don't work out, and their first one was the one that didn't, then the second one WILL!
                        From what I've heard and read, about 70% of second marriages fail, especially if the marriage was within 2 years after divorce of bride and/or groom's first marriage. So it's best to wait until after the second year before tying the knot again. About 75% of third marriages fail.

Comment

I can't wrap my head around another marriage. What's the point anyhow? It's not like I'm going to have kids.

Companionship would be the only factor and you certainly don't need to be married for that.

Nope. Like the bed to myself too much now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
                              Well they should have read the article See what not reading the ODF causes?

Kissing your dog could cause gum disease, pet owners warned | Mail Online
                              Someone should send this link to the infamous poster "Storm". I believe there was something going on with dogs or something at their house and kissing?

Comment

Man marries dog (?)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X