View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 02:36 PM
Alpinist Alpinist is offline
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Colorado
Posts: 49
Alpinist is on a distinguished road

I have only been claiming one child. We have tried amending and changing the wording to indicate we are paying each other x.... And the CRA doesn't like that. He wants to change the wording on our separation agreement. My question is... Will this help?? I have no idea. Does anyone happen to know?

The way he wants to work is is remove all mention of child support guidelines and any term about it being offset. He also created a table showing what we 'pay each other'. I don't really pay him anything.. He makes a payment to me. This is why I am confused.
Reply With Quote