View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 02:31 PM

FB_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamma View Post
11 month old baby boy. We were in mediation for two months but are now going to court. I am seeking a joint custody with me having a primary residence and a gradual increase in access time for the father starting with two 2h visits during the week plus a 5h visit on a weekend; overnights to start at 18 months . Schedule to be re-assessed when the child reaches 2 years.
He replied with a request for joint custody and him having primary residence and an immediate shared parenting schedule, plus a claim for unjust enrichment and constructive trust ( I used money from the sale of my condo to buy a townhouse located 5km from our current rental).
I know there are a lot of supporters for the shared parenting plans and maybe we will be there one day but not now, he is too young
He's too young...REALLY????

Maybe child should be with the father 98% of the time because he's too young to be with you!

EDIT: Sorry had to add more.. A man is equally capable of caring for infants... Are you saying when a mother dies during child birth the father is not capable of caring for his child? Should CAS intervene?

Last edited by FB_; 08-20-2014 at 02:34 PM.