View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 04:21 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,447
rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

His lawyer is an idiot. As long as there is child support to be paid, he is obligated to provide financial disclosure. You can respond and advise the lawyer of that. For instance:

Thank you for your response however you are incorrect. Your client is obligated to provide ongoing financial disclosure as per the Federal Child Support Guidelines and item XYZ in the order (ATTACH THE ORDER). Should your client refuse to provide proper financial disclosure by DATE, I will be filing a motion for disclosure and seek costs. I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter and look forward to receiving those documents.

If you think their income has increased then I would have the motion to change ready to go. You can simply put in there to be determined by the court where it asks for support amounts and also add in your document that you provided disclosure on said date and requested disclosure twice but was denied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote