Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes arabian - the medical benefits for pain are very high. It is less addictive then many of the pain medications existing.

It has also proven to be helpful for chemo patients with reducing nausea and vomiting and stimulating hunger.

The list goes on as to the medical benefits.

Comment

@Murphyslaw re: "besides not many spouses come home and beat their significant other when stoned(unless they are blocking the path to the cheetos).Can't say the same for booze."

Omg. That gave me a good laugh Thx

Still laughing.. Wait - I hafta add this too! Quote by arabian "I believe prostitution should be legalized as well. People like our friend Oink need to be able to get laid without being arrested."

Hahahahahahaha.
      Last edited by hadenough; 01-23-2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

yes legalize it because its from nature.

no because it gives way to tax mother earth.

Comment

im in a child custody dispute and i have no problem admitting i do weed.

Rapid heart rate
          Increased blood pressure
          Increased rate of breathing
          Red eyes
          Dry mouth
          Increased appetite, or "the munchies"

Slowed reaction time

Distorted sense of time
          Paranoia
          Magical or "random" thinking
          Short-term memory loss
          Anxiety and depression

Aggression
          Anxiety
          Depressed mood
          Decreased appetite

look in bold for effects i observed in my friends and myself.

who comes up with this crap? withdraw from weed? after effects? Its really a joke.

like berner said, if weed is such a problem please point to me where anyone died from weed overdose.

now point to me where people died from alcohol overdose.

This argument is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by OhMy View Post
            It is already legal in Ontario for medical purposes and one cannot be arrested for possession of a certain amount for non medical purposes.

Marijuana legal in Ontario | Cannabis Culture

and it is legal to grow it for medical purposes.

Ontario Medicinal Marijuana - The Growers Information Page
            Ummm legal in Ontario?No!!!! If Bob were smoking a fattie and passed it over to Joe ...Bob could get a trafficking charge against him.I may not agree with it, but the law as it is now, allows for that.It is very much illegal without a medical prescription for it.

Comment

in ontario even though the act is still in there, its void until the appropriate minister can come up with something else.

essentially...theres no drug law for the moment....

Comment

Originally posted by SynGreis View Post
                im in a child custody dispute and i have no problem admitting i do weed.

Rapid heart rate
                Increased blood pressure
                Increased rate of breathing
                Red eyes
                Dry mouth
                Increased appetite, or "the munchies"
                Slowed reaction time

Distorted sense of time
                Paranoia
                Magical or "random" thinking
                Short-term memory loss
                Anxiety and depression

Aggression
                Anxiety
                Depressed mood
                Decreased appetite

look in bold for effects i observed in my friends and myself.

who comes up with this crap? withdraw from weed? after effects? Its really a joke.

like berner said, if weed is such a problem please point to me where anyone died from weed overdose.

now point to me where people died from alcohol overdose.

This argument is a joke.
                The effects you noted are the obvious effects any layperson can notice. The others are effects to the body one would have to study or be a doctor to notice. Just because you don't notice them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

IMO, regulate and tax the hell out of it, just like cigarettes. As mentioned, don't sell to anyone under 21 etc.

I smoked a small amount back in high school. It was kinda cool back then. Then I grew up and have a real life. I haven't touched it in about 18 years.

Comment

Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
                  Ummm legal in Ontario?No!!!! If Bob were smoking a fattie and passed it over to Joe ...Bob could get a trafficking charge against him.I may not agree with it, but the law as it is now, allows for that.It is very much illegal without a medical prescription for it.
                  Actually, for your reading pleasure:

Legal history of cannabis in Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a schedule II drug:

Controlled Drugs and Substances Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Intresting read...

Comment

Originally posted by OhMy View Post
                    Martins Criminal Code is an interesting read, and according to the Controlled Drug and Substances Act you are still screwed.But by all means believe something posted on the internet a while back, which lacks all the relevant annotations.Gotta love Wikipedia. Make sure to quote it in front of the judge.Judges dig that!What they really love is when you rant on how it should be legalized Just like employers love criminal records! While the general consensus may be that it SHOULD be legalised-it ISN'T.

Comment

Quote by oink "you really are a TART, aren't ya?"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tart

*sigh*
                      I see the forum's pet pig woke up in a nasty, combative mood again. There are men's forums that would likely cater to your drivel and venom more your 'speed' than this one.
                      Last edited by hadenough; 01-23-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
                        Martins Criminal Code is an interesting read, and according to the Controlled Drug and Substances Act you are still screwed.But by all means believe something posted on the internet a while back, which lacks all the relevant annotations.Gotta love Wikipedia. Make sure to quote it in front of the judge.Judges dig that!What they really love is when you rant on how it should be legalized Just like employers love criminal records! While the general consensus may be that it SHOULD be legalised-it ISN'T.

I never did say what I beleive .

I simply provided some links to intresting information.

I have a copy of Martins and am familiar with the act. The last version (2013) was published in Aug 2012. So it too is out of date.

The most recent and updated last month is this:

Controlled Drugs and Substances Act

I chose not to drink or do any drugs. That is my choice, I do not judge those who do.
                        Last edited by OhMy; 01-23-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                          Quote by oink "you really are a TART, aren't ya?"

Urban Dictionary: tart

*sigh*
                          I see the forum's pet pig woke up in a nasty, combative mood again. There are men's forums that would likely cater to your drivel and venom more your 'speed' than this one.
                          Yes Hadenough, just when we think we have had enough... I like this excerpt from your link:

Grandma: "Jeff, your new girlfriend Millie is a little tart!"
                          Jeff: "Whatever, grandma. You're only saying that because she doesn't dress like a Puritan."

Comment

Oink: I don't "listen" to you. I don't even know you nor would I want to. This thread was started by McDreamy, not by you. Notwithstanding, you felt compelled to hurl yet another derogatory remark.

You're a card-carrying asshole and that is evident. I feel sorry for your stbx for having to put up with you. Regardless, that is my opinion and I will not be "told" by you, where/when/how I post to this public message board.

Comment

OK, gonna insert myself here a bit but..........

How does this not explain:

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                              Still laughing.. Wait - I hafta add this too! Quote by arabian "I believe prostitution should be legalized as well. People like our friend Oink need to be able to get laid without being arrested."

Hahahahahahaha.
                              this:

you really are a TART, aren't ya?
                              Then after you get what likely as coming for your insult, you then post this:

Seriously. To be honest, both of you are acting like children. What do either of you honestly expect to receive back when you post such crap......

Man, this is messed up. Hadenough/Arabian got what they either expected and/or likely deserved for the unnecessary shot at Oink. I fail to understand the point that was trying to be made and how it related to original poll/thread.

Now all you both are doing is fueling the respective fires. Arabian (edit and Carana) have been involved to, and it this...along with other threads, have devolved into gong-shows...

Why do I even come here to help, when people here are so rediculous, is beyond me.
                              Last edited by HammerDad; 01-23-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Don't ever leave HammerDad. Your insight and advice is too valuable and the forum is a blessing for newbies.

As for the gong show, I usually avoid threads that go AWOL but this one caught my eye. It is an embarassment as a woman to read another woman write derogatory remarks about a man and vice versa obviously.

It is such a shame that somehow women get praise and laughter for speaking/writing such things and a man gets raked over the coals.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X