View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 10:16 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
The mom caused an amber alert. That's about as public as it can possibly get. He needs to defend himself publicly, it needs to be in the paper. If the mother did indeed make this up she is going to be spinning stories like it is going out of style. The dad needs some newspaper reports so that when the daughter looks this up ten years from now, she can understand the truth.

That said, this is still early. The mom put her story out there, the dad is putting out this version, and perhaps we will find out which is accurate shortly
I suspect the Honourable Mr. Justice Quinn would agree with your statement Janus as he is often quoted saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazaratz
80. As Justice Quinn recently commented in a footnote in Stirling v. Blake 2013 ONSC 5216 (CanLII):

When parties involve police in their access disputes, they might as well climb onto the roof of their house, straddle the peak, and, with outreached arms, proclaim to the heavens that they have failed as parents and as human beings.

Source: Patterson v. Powell, 2014 ONSC 1419 (CanLII), par. 80, http://canlii.ca/t/g62br#par80
Found in:

Patterson v. Powell, 2014 ONSC 1419 (CanLII)
Date: 2014-03-05
File number: D915/12
Other citations: 44 RFL (7th) 458; [2014] WDFL 1940; [2014] CarswellOnt 2627; [2014] OJ No 985 (QL); 238 ACWS (3d) 912
Citation: Patterson v. Powell, 2014 ONSC 1419 (CanLII), http://canlii.ca/t/g62br

Which is a very well cited case for police enforcement clauses. I believe that I reviewed this caselaw on this site.

Good Luck!
Tayken