View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:13 AM
NBDad's Avatar
NBDad NBDad is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 2,734
NBDad is on a distinguished road

If CAS is the ones telling you to not allow her to go to her father's, they need to provide you that direction (in writing) and be willing to testify to that effect in court.

If they are not willing to do that, then legally you must obey your court order. CAS should be opening a file on your ex until such time as you can get your order changed if they have that level of concern.

You ideally need to speak to a lawyer, ex parte motions are expensive and complicated. Honestly your best bet is to raise the issue with your ex and get his agreement to suspend access temporarily until the situation can be resolved.
Reply With Quote