View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 09:29 AM
hadenough's Avatar
hadenough hadenough is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,468
hadenough is on a distinguished road

If it is an urgent/emergency motion as you describe, you would go before a judge. Those matters are dealt with quickly. The court clerks should be able to advise which form(s) to complete. I'd say look on Ontario Court but it would be best if you knew exactly which form needs to be filed.
Reply With Quote