View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 09:25 AM
scarycheri scarycheri is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 129
scarycheri is on a distinguished road

The therapist said she can offer her notes as proof. I am just not sure which forms I fill in and how I go about getting this order. Is it as simple as just filing it with the court? Do I have to see a judge?
Reply With Quote