View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 03:53 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,093
rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

I think you should contact them and dispute this. If your order says 19 and not in school full time then that is the order they enforce. The onus would be on your ex to file a motion for continued support for a child not in school full time. They have arbitrarily gone around the order as written and made a court decision without the powers to do so. As part of their mandate, they cannot change orders, they just enforce them. Therefore they are enforcing an order that does not exist. You can call and speak to someone and escalate it to the director or mail the director alone.

Reply With Quote