View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:55 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,093
rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough
Default Adult child/job loss

I would be calling them and advising that she is not living with the mother and therefore not entitled to support. Speak to a supervisor and remind them that the child is not in school full time or living with the parent seeking payment.
Reply With Quote