No announcement yet.

Post secondary expenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, the case conference was in April. They can't agree. She wants full table support, before he went to a lawyer, he emailed her and said he thinks a fair solution since she isn't feeding the son etc would be for him to take the amount for the 2 kids, minus the Table amount for ne child, and go in the middle while the son is away, the full child support during the 4 summer months. She flat out declined and said I get full support. After 9 months, here we are waiting for our lawyer to pull his head out and figure things out properly so the offer can be sent along with some settlement conference dates if she chooses to decline the offer. So frustrating. Last we heard, the lawyer said he lull reword the offer and get back to us. That was last Thursday.

Comment

Would you not be better off with a Motion? The child could be graduated by the time the lawyers and court figure it out.

Comment

We thought the lawyer told us in the beginning, that he would ask for a motion at the case conference. Then he said he couldn't. We posed that question to him lat week. While she is getting full support and knows they aren't going with reimbursement as he had put in the case conference brief, a motion is all that might make her think she'd better be fair. I hope he finally gets back to us tomorrow.

Comment

You may need to fire the lawyer. This guy sounds like an idiot.

Comment

I think you need to get a better grip on your lawyer, remember he acts for you. Sounds to me like he is trying to cash in too

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X