Replying to the Answer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replying to the Answer.

Hi everybody. I have several questions. If someone can help, I would be very happy.

1. Can I put "evidence" tabs or exhibits in my Reply to Answer form 10A?

2. Does someone have this form editable to expend pages?

3. Whats will be on first CC?

Thanks

Originally posted by moonlight View Post
    Hi everybody. I have several questions. If someone can help, I would be very happy.

1. Can I put "evidence" tabs or exhibits in my Reply to Answer form 10A?

2. Does someone have this form editable to expend pages?

3. Whats will be on first CC?

Thanks
    Hi ML.

1. Yes.

2. No, I just made my own.

3. Your first CC should be after the exchange of financial statements. Form 13.1. Once you have this from the other party, then you can request orders for appropriate document disclosure. So on my CCB, I sought document disclosure (got it), an order for the OCL, got it There was also an order on consent for support and section 7 expenses.

Are your financials done ?

Comment

Originally posted by plainNamedDad44 View Post
      Hi ML.

1. Yes.

2. No, I just made my own.

3. Your first CC should be after the exchange of financial statements. Form 13.1. Once you have this from the other party, then you can request orders for appropriate document disclosure. So on my CCB, I sought document disclosure (got it), an order for the OCL, got it There was also an order on consent for support and section 7 expenses.

Are your financials done ?

Thanks so much. Yes I am done financially.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X