View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:32 PM
wretchedotis's Avatar
wretchedotis wretchedotis is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ON
Posts: 2,317
wretchedotis is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by today View Post
Yes you need a third party to make the arrangements, this does not mean you need her permission to pick up your daughter at daycare, she can refuse all she likes. Simply have your 3rd party "tell" her that is what you are doing. The same goes for everything else. Unless you have a custody order in place you do not have to accpet what her or her lawyer says about access, stop asking for permission.
This is a very good point.
Just because a third party need be there when you go to picks the kid(s) up, doesn't mean you can't send someone in your proxy. If you're not there, there is no need for a third party. Same thing goes if you are picking kid(s) up from school or something. There's no "contact" to need a third party. Unless your ex decides to show up at school too. In which case go directly to the principals office and call 911.

My ex has pulled her "mutual consent" to a third party twice now.
I finally had to motion in family court for a specific person to be ordered third party to stop that nonsense. Maybe something to consider.

Last edited by wretchedotis; 05-23-2011 at 03:36 PM.