This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motion hearing confirmation

I think I forgot to file the form 14C - motion hearing confirmation. The motion hearing was scheduled when I filed it to tomorrow morning. What should I do?

I found this:
    Confirming the Motion
    At least two days before the motion date you must confirm that the motion is ready to be heard. You will need to file with the court, Form 14C: Confirmation. If you do not confirm that the motion is going to proceed, it may not be able to be heard on the day that has been scheduled by the clerk.

So I didn't send a confirmation. Do you know if I will be turned away tomorrow for sure or maybe there will be a hearing? (Ontario court of justice, Toronto, 47 Sheppard East)
    Last edited by BitHunter; 12-07-2010, 06:15 PM.

Stuff happens. Surely, the other side filed theirs. Show up! lol

Comment

So rszalai, what happened?

Comment

It wasn't a hearing, it was a "first appearance" (sorry, I'm still quite confused)
        nobody asked that confirmation form, we got a date for January to appear in front of the judge. I think that will be the motion hearing, right?

My ex was hiding somewhere in the building and I met her lawyer, who is a slime. We agreed in the crap counterclaims they made (of course more money) they made in the response when I asked more than 7 hours biweekly access to my daughter. So only the access left over for the hearing.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X