Boyfriend over child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend over child

Can't really say am shocked, I am sure similar stunts happens a lot. One minute they want the kid(s) all to themselves, next they want to jump into another relationship because they are lonely, and need someone to help do the heavy lifting.

Mother left disabled son lying in the woods with a Bible and a blanket so she could visit her boyfriend: police

Mother left disabled son lying in the woods with a Bible and a blanket so she could visit her boyfriend: police

Originally posted by serendipitous View Post
    Can't really say am shocked, I am sure similar stunts happens a lot. One minute they want the kid(s) all to themselves, next they want to jump into another relationship because they are lonely, and need someone to help do the heavy lifting.

You're sure WHAT happens alot? That a woman would leave her 21 year old quadriplegic son alone in the woods to die?

Sure. Yeah. This happens all the time.... *sigh*

Comment

Kids interest in pursuit of personal frolic....this isn't gender specific either. Just want to clarify that

Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
      You're sure WHAT happens alot? That a woman would leave her 21 year old quadriplegic son alone in the woods to die?

Sure. Yeah. This happens all the time.... *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by serendipitous View Post
        Kids interest in pursuit of personal frolic....this isn't gender specific either. Just want to clarify that
        then why did you mention that part about needing someone to do the heavy lifting??

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
          then why did you mention that part about needing someone to do the heavy lifting??
          I think you're being a bit literal in your understanding of what he meant by "heavy lifting". I doubt we're talking about actual physical objects as much as ones contribution to a difficult task.

Allow me to help:

heavy lifting - definition of heavy lifting by The Free Dictionary

Funny, this particular definition even involved a boss expecting a female co-worker to do "the heavy lifting" on a project.

Comment

You're implying women do it because they are bad but the reality is that women can do it because they CAN like any man might do it in similar circumstances.

Its all social constructs the problem is family court is forcing us all to the "take care of yourself" mentality.... while society still has a man breadwinner woman stay at home slant to it....

Comment

Originally posted by Straittohell View Post
              I think you're being a bit literal in your understanding of what he meant by "heavy lifting". I doubt we're talking about actual physical objects as much as ones contribution to a difficult task.

Allow me to help:

Funny, this particular definition even involved a boss expecting a female co-worker to do "the heavy lifting" on a project.
              thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to point out this to the poster.

Originally posted by Straittohell View Post

Allow me to help:

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X