X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial on 24 hours notice???

Hi All,

I just got the call from the trial coordinator and she said I'm in trial tomorrow....is that possible?? I'd appreciate any input as I'm as prepared as I can be on short notice, but was hoping to have a little time for other things.

Nothing like the unexpected. All one can do is go with the flow. Study the TR and Request to admits...and their response if any.

Comment

Nothing submitted

They submitted a financial statement and the previous temp orders...nothing else, could it be a slam dunk ??? Not in a million years, but I can dream

Comment

So their position rests with updated financials and their original pleadings. Interim orders are a makeshift until final disposition is known.

Comment

Original Pleadings??

Their original claim is a lack of communication, which I blew out of the water at our motion in January where the Judge forced them to negotiate with me for more time. I was unable to get them to agree to 50/50 at that time, but not this time...50/50 minimum...for the kids

Comment

Historical communication and co-operation is key. Consent orders along the way somewhat shows this regard.

Comment

Got Plenty

Lot's of communication, and historical cooperation, I even have controlling and restrictive actions on her part and a few lies on Affidavits...gonna be interesting to say the least. I'm just wondering what games they'll pull as they have nothing

Comment

expect the best, plan for the worst And good luck!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X