View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 01:44 PM
HammerDad HammerDad is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 3,748
HammerDad will become famous soon enough

If you are sending her letters, send them either to her via registered mail or cc her lawyer.

If you have a lawyer, your lawyer should be sending the letters. Get on them to do so. I have family in North Bay (which isn't that far from Sudbury) who are social workers and have dealt with family law matters who may be able to recommend a new lawyer if you are not satisfied with your current one.