View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 01:11 PM
InterprovincialParents's Avatar
InterprovincialParents InterprovincialParents is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 908
InterprovincialParents is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to InterprovincialParents

Do you have an enforcement clause in your order?

If so, take your court order to the police, and ask for their assistance to enforce the access provisions.

Also, look at alternatives to typical access...send letters to them, emails, "care packages", ask for webcam access until CC...a good webcam can be bought at walmart for about $40. Buy two, if necessary, to send one to the ex so that it cannot be used as a reason not to accept access request. If you have joint, you are also entitled to speak with the principal at school, doctors, etc...

What have you done to regain access thus far, besides hiring a lawyer?

Last edited by InterprovincialParents; 09-20-2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: typo