View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 11:40 AM
kate331 kate331 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 365
kate331 is on a distinguished road

I dont think you can force a child that age into rehab. I would go down to your local courthouse and see if a clerk or duty counsel could help you with which documents are required. Do you not qualify for Legal-aid?
Reply With Quote