Ottawa Divorce .com Forums


User CP

New posts

Advertising

  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: canthisberight
Forum: Financial Issues 09-27-2020, 10:41 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 396
Posted By canthisberight
Interesting...following

Very similiar situation..at the time of the "interim" agreement, which was only to be 3 months...then covid shut courts down...my partner has to pay 67%, his ex the other 33%, their child nothing,...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 AM.