Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congratulations WorkingDad (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10667)

FaithandMorals 11-19-2011 07:57 PM

Your son and even your ex is lucky you are his father. Too many parents today are reckless and do not put there children before their own needs. Good for you, your son and your ex.

standing on the sidelines 11-19-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkandimgone (Post 80386)
I don't think that it would come as surprise that if you continued to have unprotected sex with her that she got pregnant. It is clear that you weren't all that consistent in your message that you weren't interested in her if you kept sleeping with her.

Surprise, indeed.

gotta agree with you on this one. He comes across as wanting his cake and eating it to. Sleeping with her all the while looking for someone else. He mentioned that he was not crazy about using protection so he had to have some idea he could get someone pregnant or why would he even say that?? Not one of his finer moments, but he wont admit it. To me he used her by leading her on, no wonder she was pissed at him. She did go overboard by not allowing him access but he has to also accept some of the blame for the way she is feeling.

WorkingDAD 11-19-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standing on the sidelines (Post 80390)
gotta agree with you on this one. He comes across as wanting his cake and eating it to. Sleeping with her all the while looking for someone else. He mentioned that he was not crazy about using protection so he had to have some idea he could get someone pregnant or why would he even say that?? Not one of his finer moments, but he wont admit it. To me he used her by leading her on, no wonder she was pissed at him. She did go overboard by not allowing him access but he has to also accept some of the blame for the way she is feeling.

Well
I should agree with you - not my finest moment for sure...(that I did not protect my self) but lets keep in mind other side did not mind too ...

But - I did not use anyone. and second I did not sleep with her while looking as you said ... I did not keep timeline properly if you really read all ruling...

Matter of fact I did not really looking specifically...

Anyway I think I should not explain anymore this staff
As I said it does not matter what happened - I will never accept idea using kid for your own revenge... But you two (blink and you) looks like agree with that concept. No wonder why you so in tune with each other...

standing on the sidelines 11-19-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 80392)
Well
I should agree with you - not my finest moment for sure...(that I did not protect my self) but lets keep in mind other side did not mind too ...

But - I did not use anyone. and second I did not sleep with her while looking as you said ... I did not keep timeline properly if you really read all ruling...

Matter of fact I did not really looking specifically...

Anyway I think I should not explain anymore this staff
As I said it does not matter what happened - I will never accept idea using kid for your own revenge... But you two (blink and you) looks like agree with that concept. No wonder why you so in tune with each other...

Lets get one thing straight, at no time did i say that using a child for revenge is a good thing. in fact if you re-read what i wrote i said that she went overboard.

The other side did not mind because she was hoping that you would fall in love with her, that is why she had sex. You made the choice to have unprotected sex with someone who cared about you and who you did not care about. It doesnt matter that you told her to find someone else, you still slept with her. You mouth was saying one thing while you were also taking advantage of her feelings by still having sex with her. It does matter what happened, to me you still used her by saying one thing then taking her to bed after. If you felt so strongly that you just wanted to help her then why sleep with her??? Why move in with her????

Tayken 11-20-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standing on the sidelines (Post 80393)
Lets get one thing straight, at no time did i say that using a child for revenge is a good thing. in fact if you re-read what i wrote i said that she went overboard.

The other side did not mind because she was hoping that you would fall in love with her, that is why she had sex. You made the choice to have unprotected sex with someone who cared about you and who you did not care about. It doesnt matter that you told her to find someone else, you still slept with her. You mouth was saying one thing while you were also taking advantage of her feelings by still having sex with her. It does matter what happened, to me you still used her by saying one thing then taking her to bed after. If you felt so strongly that you just wanted to help her then why sleep with her??? Why move in with her????

Basic observation:

No Fault

Who cares about any of this? The court had to deal with this crap because it was the basis of the argument presented by the other side. They were trying to establish that what was conducted was psychologically abusive. They failed at presenting that argument and lost their position horribly.

The court doesn't care about anyone's "emotions" other than those of children. What adults do in their personal lives, so long as they don't do it in front of their children.

Good Luck!
Tayken

blinkandimgone 11-20-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 80392)
I will never accept idea using kid for your own revenge... But you two (blink and you) looks like agree with that concept. No wonder why you so in tune with each other...

That's an interesting leap: I said I thought you were obnoxious and you led her on by sleeping with her and you read that I thought it was ok to use a child for revenge. Hmmmm....

Or maybe you were referring to that other thread I never said anything of the sort in either?

Gary M 11-21-2011 03:04 PM

I just read the transcript and have to say that it looks like things went down, and a judgement was given, exactly as they should have.

Looks like you jumped on that steamroller, turned it around, and drove that sumbitch right back to her door, huh? Congratulations, Serhiy, for Doing Something!

I hope His Honour's decision give both hope to people in similar situations as you were in, and warning to those who would attempt to abuse the system as your ex did.

Now, make the judge proud and ensure that Maxeem enjoys the life he deserves.

Cheers!

Gary

WorkingDAD 11-21-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary M (Post 80471)
I just read the transcript and have to say that it looks like things went down, and a judgement was given, exactly as they should have.

Looks like you jumped on that steamroller, turned it around, and drove that sumbitch right back to her door, huh? Congratulations, Serhiy, for Doing Something!

I hope His Honour's decision give both hope to people in similar situations as you were in, and warning to those who would attempt to abuse the system as your ex did.

Cheers!

Gary

thanks Gary
what about cinnamon buns ?

as for
Quote:

hard thing to do when other side not taking it seriously and instead of move on just keep doing what she was doing ...:(
and yes she continue to telling me that she did not lie ... and I did not do his medical but she did ...
you got to be kidding me... it will never end ...

standing on the sidelines 11-21-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 80472)
thanks Gary
what about cinnamon buns ?

as for

hard thing to do when other side not taking it seriously and instead of move on just keep doing what she was doing ...:(
and yes she continue to telling me that she did not lie ... and I did not do his medical but she did ...
you got to be kidding me... it will never end ...

did you honestly think it would end?? Have you ever tried to apologize to her to say that you were wrong to tell her you did not want her but still have sex with her?? It may not work but its worth a try, she is feeling hurt, angry and used by you.

WorkingDAD 11-21-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standing on the sidelines (Post 80488)
did you honestly think it would end?? Have you ever tried to apologize to her to say that you were wrong to tell her you did not want her but still have sex with her?? It may not work but its worth a try, she is feeling hurt, angry and used by you.

are you kidding me?

sex has nothing to do with it... why the hell you assumed that I was the one who wanted/asked sex with her and not her? Are you one from thous people who think that it only men who ask/want/need sex? Give me a brake...

Do you actually know difference between "having sex" and "making love"? For me it's a huge difference.

I have emails from her where she write I WANT YOU ... apologies ... what about apologies to me? Ok with me I will live without her apologies what about apologies to little one?

her feeling as well as mine toward her has nothing to do with little one. don't you think? You come up with your conclusions without any idea how things really were... or did you spent time in our bedroom holding candle?

Please stop bringing this topic... It just wrong and has nothing to do with anything.

LostFather 11-21-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standing on the sidelines (Post 80488)

Thats the problem...it won't end until they throw her useless ass in jail for a month. If that doesn't work then give her 2 months.....then more and more....will not only send her a message it will send the message to others that use their children as weapons. Every stinking one of them. Its abuse and no different than any other child abuser.

WorkingDAD 11-21-2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostFather (Post 80491)
Thats the problem...it won't end until they throw her useless ass in jail for a month. If that doesn't work then give her 2 months.....then more and more....will not only send her a message it will send the message to others that use their children as weapons. Every stinking one of them. Its abuse and no different than any other child abuser.

that going to be a problem as we all know... honestly it should take something really extreme from her for me even to ask that from court

even with all what she put me trough I just do not think I can do it (put her in jail)

even knowing she (together with her family) would not even blink to do it to me... I actually would like instead of jail working in a morgue ))

LostFather 11-21-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 80489)
are you kidding me?

sex has nothing to do with it... why the hell you assumed that I was the one who wanted/asked sex with her and not her? Are you one from thous people who think that it only men who ask/want/need sex? Give me a brake...

Do you actually know difference between "having sex" and "making love"? For me it's a huge difference.

I have emails from her where she write I WANT YOU ... apologies ... what about apologies to me? Ok with me I will live without her apologies what about apologies to little one?

her feeling as well as mine toward her has nothing to do with little one. don't you think? You come up with your conclusions without any idea how things really were... or did you spent time in our bedroom holding candle?

Please stop bringing this topic... It just wrong and has nothing to do with anything.

lol...its always about the women they're feelings getting hurt...shit some use it as a defence for everything under the sun, including murder....a lot get away with too and why not our system enables it.

Who f'in cares about her feelings. That time has long past I am assuming for wd. I'd also bet if she would have been fair and not used the children, wd would have had much more compassion for her.

I know I apologized for my part of out melt down..even shit I didn't do...I practically begged my ex to get help and not to use the children to act out her revenge....been 5 years of hell. No matter what you say...it doesn't make one bit of difference. When they're hell bent on making your life miserable and are willing to use children to do it....there is no reasoning with someone like that. Control, power, revenge, money and anger. Quite a motivator for some.

WorkingDAD 11-21-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostFather (Post 80493)
lol...its always about the women they're feelings getting hurt...shit some use it as a defence for everything under the sun, including murder....a lot get away with too and why not our system enables it.

Who f'in cares about her feelings. That time has long past I am assuming for wd. I'd also bet if she would have been fair and not used the children, wd would have had much more compassion for her.

I know I apologized for my part of out melt down..even shit I didn't do...I practically begged my ex to get help and not to use the children to act out her revenge....been 5 years of hell. No matter what you say...it doesn't make one bit of difference. When they're hell bent on making your life miserable and are willing to use children to do it....there is no reasoning with someone like that. Control, power, revenge, money and anger. Quite a motivator for some.

Right on a button, LostFather.
the matter of fact I also tried to apologies even for the fact I did not make her dream come true (eve I did not promise it will and actually quite opossite).. as you said did not make any difference...

gumby 11-23-2011 04:14 PM

Congratulations!
It is very heartening to hear of someone like me who works a lot of hours being so successful self-repping at trial. Especially prevailing over the fake "status quo" that so often happens after separation. Keep up the good work! I am dreading it but have to prepare.
It sounds like keeping detailed records is key. If you don't mind my asking, how many pages of evidence did you submit?

WorkingDAD 11-23-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumby (Post 80629)
Congratulations!
It is very heartening to hear of someone like me who works a lot of hours being so successful self-repping at trial. Especially prevailing over the fake "status quo" that so often happens after separation. Keep up the good work! I am dreading it but have to prepare.
It sounds like keeping detailed records is key. If you don't mind my asking, how many pages of evidence did you submit?

thank you
ok I do not have my bag right now so from memory
hospital records ~130 (I remebr we numbering them manually)
3 doc briefs avg ~110 pages each
+ I would say about 50 (may be even 100 including voir dire to deal with I have never used any chats" statement from mom) pages additional exhibits (after last break "I prepared another 2 each binder of emails and stuff - filed 30% of it. mom start saying some truth so I did not need all of it)

so in total I would say ~500/600 pages. that crazy I never actually counted it to be honest )

WorkingDAD 11-23-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceberg (Post 80639)
What about transcripts wd, did you purchase them or did you use a recorder?

I am not sure what you are asking ... Transcript will be only after trial or questioning. I did use recorder thou for my personal notes...

WorkingDAD 11-24-2011 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceberg (Post 80662)
so the court allowed you to record your trial

Yes
First thing I informed court.
It realy helped and gave me hope for justice

gumby 11-25-2011 10:18 PM

Wow! 500 pages...I better get to work....
Did the judge seem to you like he had read everything? Did you actually use all that stuff or did you just pull out specific examples to prove your points?
At my 1st court appearance it seemed like judge had read very thoroughly, on 2nd or 3rd seemed like they read but found both ours to be somewhat irrelevant....didn't mention anything or made slight errors

Kenny 11-26-2011 09:05 AM

WorkingDad:

Well done, awesome and encouraging! I reverberate the remarks of Tayken.

WorkingDAD 11-26-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumby (Post 80851)
Wow! 500 pages...I better get to work....
Did the judge seem to you like he had read everything? Did you actually use all that stuff or did you just pull out specific examples to prove your points?
At my 1st court appearance it seemed like judge had read very thoroughly, on 2nd or 3rd seemed like they read but found both ours to be somewhat irrelevant....didn't meontion anything or made slight errors

Nobody would like it but it,s not like he has a choice. I refer to almost every item. Except some of it like medical appointment. In fist part mom denied that I attend several appointments what I know I was. I pull out number of chats confirming that I was there. When second part begin a came back to thouse and she confirmed that I did go to thouse appointments so I did not specifically point to it. But if mom would continue to deny it I would

staysingle 04-19-2012 09:27 AM

WorkingDad,

I stumbled on this thread while trying to help a father navigate a profoundly biased OCL report conducted on his family. After he read this thread and the decision on CANll he broke out in tears. Why? Your Herculean efforts gave this man hope in a seemingly hopeless situation. As Tayken mentioned, I'm positive this decision is flying around the family law world!

This is an epic story worthy of a documentary!

Pursueinghappiness and blinkandimgone, your posts on this thread clearly indicate both of you need to spend a wee bit more time on a psychotherapists couch or follow the direction of your namesakes!

Along with WorkingDad's efforts and success we need to mention the courage and judicial integrity of the judge overseeing this!

blinkandimgone 04-19-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staysingle (Post 92374)

Pursueinghappiness and blinkandimgone, your posts on this thread clearly indicate both of you need to spend a wee bit more time on a psychotherapists couch or follow the direction of your namesakes!

Lol. You don't know me or anything about me. Please go fuck yourself - then wash, rinse, repeat.

staysingle 04-19-2012 10:01 AM

Well said!

LostFather 04-19-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staysingle (Post 92374)
WorkingDad,

I stumbled on this thread while trying to help a father navigate a profoundly biased OCL report conducted on his family. After he read this thread and the decision on CANll he broke out in tears. Why? Your Herculean efforts gave this man hope in a seemingly hopeless situation. As Tayken mentioned, I'm positive this decision is flying around the family law world!

This is an epic story worthy of a documentary!

Along with WorkingDad's efforts and success we need to mention the courage and judicial integrity of the judge overseeing this!

Well said a truly accurate and responsible response.....on all points ;-)

momforever1956 04-26-2012 09:54 PM

Blink

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkandimgone (Post 92377)
Lol. You don't know me or anything about me. Please go fuck yourself - then wash, rinse, repeat.

Each day your filthy mouth and sickening attitude gets worst. Why are you so angry. This forum is for support hahahha (emotional) and direction. If you feel the need to vent, go to your local gym and punch something--make it productive and not destructive. You are just simply mean, angry and obviously a bad case of PMS.
There are some that are misdirected for sure, and would probably appreciate some constructive ideas to lead them to a better path. Instead of respecting all that Working Dad has accomplished you choose to nit pick on any detail that suits your needs to lash out. Maybe you have a point, but Working Dad has stepped up to the plate and acknowledged that maybe his behaviour wasnt right,, he still doesnt deserve your filthy, low class dirty mouth.. He has accomplished and deserves credit instead of your constant put downs....Grow up and while you working on maturing be kind and ask some of your friends who share you disgusting attitude to join you at least you will finally be doing some good instead of showing this forum your very ugly side.

blinkandimgone 04-26-2012 09:58 PM

lmao! Funniest thing I've read all day, thanks for the giggle.

At least I haven't signed up for a lifetime of whoredom just so I never have to get a job and support myself. You must be very proud!

Gary M 04-26-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkandimgone (Post 93072)

At least I haven't signed up for a lifetime of whoredom just so I never have to get a job and support myself. You must be very proud!

BWAHAHahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaaaaa. ..

::LIKE::

:cool:

Cheers!

Gary

WorkingDAD 04-26-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momforever1956 (Post 93070)
Each day your filthy mouth and sickening attitude gets worst. Why are you so angry. This forum is for support hahahha (emotional) and direction. If you feel the need to vent, go to your local gym and punch something--make it productive and not destructive. You are just simply mean, angry and obviously a bad case of PMS.
There are some that are misdirected for sure, and would probably appreciate some constructive ideas to lead them to a better path. Instead of respecting all that Working Dad has accomplished you choose to nit pick on any detail that suits your needs to lash out. Maybe you have a point, but Working Dad has stepped up to the plate and acknowledged that maybe his behaviour wasnt right,, he still doesnt deserve your filthy, low class dirty mouth.. He has accomplished and deserves credit instead of your constant put downs....Grow up and while you working on maturing be kind and ask some of your friends who share you disgusting attitude to join you at least you will finally be doing some good instead of showing this forum your very ugly side.

I do not think it had anything to do with me... or was it ?

momforever1956 04-26-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkandimgone (Post 93072)

There you go again----laugh all you want. I am gainfully employed in an executive position,, what is your problem,,,, you are not gaining popularity, instead you use gross language and call names,, quite immature and nasty,,, quite the refined lady you are.. Grow up.

Gary M 04-26-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 93074)

Nope: DeadBeatMomforever is, per usual, in a foaming frothy frenzy and went off half-cocked. Blink was indeed talking to someone else.

I think DeadBeadMomforever is secretly and obsessively in love with Blink ;)

Cheers!

Gary

momforever1956 04-26-2012 10:07 PM

Working Dad

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkandimgone (Post 80417)
That's an interesting leap: I said I thought you were obnoxious and you led her on by sleeping with her and you read that I thought it was ok to use a child for revenge. Hmmmm....

Or maybe you were referring to that other thread I never said anything of the sort in either?

All I am suggesting here is that you did an amazing job with your case and this person---I cant get myself to call her a lady--chooses to pick and pick and be critical,,, she does this constantly,, I dont think I have ever read a post from her that is supportive or informative, just a lot of name calling and bashing.

momforever1956 04-26-2012 10:09 PM

Happily working

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary M (Post 93076)
Nope: DeadBeatMomforver is, per usual, in a foaming frothy frenzy and went off half-cocked. Blink was indeed talking to someone else.

I think DeadBeadMomforever is secretly and obsessively in love with Blink ;)

Cheers!

Gary

Momforever has an incredible job,, consult work, great pay, great hours but still no matter, my greatest job is being a mom!!!!

Gary M 04-26-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momforever1956 (Post 93075)
There you go again----laugh all you want. I am gainfully employed in an executive position,, what is your problem,,,, you are not gaining popularity, instead you use gross language and call names,, quite immature and nasty,,, quite the refined lady you are.. Grow up.

Executives can usually spell and punctuate. Based on your last couple of posts, I'm waving the Bullshit Flag.

You are a loser, a welfare case, and a bloodsucking drain on the taxpayers. You are nothing without your ex; he was your whole identity - and this burns you up something fierce.

Have a lovely evening.

Cheers!

Gary

blinkandimgone 04-26-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 93074)

Not at all. Apparently her reading skills are right up there with her grammar and punctuation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by momforever1956 (Post 93075)

Executive position, with your skills? IF you actually got a job there's only one 'position' you used to get it.

Grow up? Hello pot, meet kettle. Grown ups work and support themselves. Me? Check. You? Notsomuch.