Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congratulations WorkingDad (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10667)

FaithandMorals 11-19-2011 07:57 PM

Your son and even your ex is lucky you are his father. Too many parents today are reckless and do not put there children before their own needs. Good for you, your son and your ex.

standing on the sidelines 11-19-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkandimgone (Post 80386)
I don't think that it would come as surprise that if you continued to have unprotected sex with her that she got pregnant. It is clear that you weren't all that consistent in your message that you weren't interested in her if you kept sleeping with her.

Surprise, indeed.

gotta agree with you on this one. He comes across as wanting his cake and eating it to. Sleeping with her all the while looking for someone else. He mentioned that he was not crazy about using protection so he had to have some idea he could get someone pregnant or why would he even say that?? Not one of his finer moments, but he wont admit it. To me he used her by leading her on, no wonder she was pissed at him. She did go overboard by not allowing him access but he has to also accept some of the blame for the way she is feeling.

WorkingDAD 11-19-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standing on the sidelines (Post 80390)
gotta agree with you on this one. He comes across as wanting his cake and eating it to. Sleeping with her all the while looking for someone else. He mentioned that he was not crazy about using protection so he had to have some idea he could get someone pregnant or why would he even say that?? Not one of his finer moments, but he wont admit it. To me he used her by leading her on, no wonder she was pissed at him. She did go overboard by not allowing him access but he has to also accept some of the blame for the way she is feeling.

Well
I should agree with you - not my finest moment for sure...(that I did not protect my self) but lets keep in mind other side did not mind too ...

But - I did not use anyone. and second I did not sleep with her while looking as you said ... I did not keep timeline properly if you really read all ruling...

Matter of fact I did not really looking specifically...

Anyway I think I should not explain anymore this staff
As I said it does not matter what happened - I will never accept idea using kid for your own revenge... But you two (blink and you) looks like agree with that concept. No wonder why you so in tune with each other...

standing on the sidelines 11-19-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 80392)
Well
I should agree with you - not my finest moment for sure...(that I did not protect my self) but lets keep in mind other side did not mind too ...

But - I did not use anyone. and second I did not sleep with her while looking as you said ... I did not keep timeline properly if you really read all ruling...

Matter of fact I did not really looking specifically...

Anyway I think I should not explain anymore this staff
As I said it does not matter what happened - I will never accept idea using kid for your own revenge... But you two (blink and you) looks like agree with that concept. No wonder why you so in tune with each other...

Lets get one thing straight, at no time did i say that using a child for revenge is a good thing. in fact if you re-read what i wrote i said that she went overboard.

The other side did not mind because she was hoping that you would fall in love with her, that is why she had sex. You made the choice to have unprotected sex with someone who cared about you and who you did not care about. It doesnt matter that you told her to find someone else, you still slept with her. You mouth was saying one thing while you were also taking advantage of her feelings by still having sex with her. It does matter what happened, to me you still used her by saying one thing then taking her to bed after. If you felt so strongly that you just wanted to help her then why sleep with her??? Why move in with her????

Tayken 11-20-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standing on the sidelines (Post 80393)
Lets get one thing straight, at no time did i say that using a child for revenge is a good thing. in fact if you re-read what i wrote i said that she went overboard.

The other side did not mind because she was hoping that you would fall in love with her, that is why she had sex. You made the choice to have unprotected sex with someone who cared about you and who you did not care about. It doesnt matter that you told her to find someone else, you still slept with her. You mouth was saying one thing while you were also taking advantage of her feelings by still having sex with her. It does matter what happened, to me you still used her by saying one thing then taking her to bed after. If you felt so strongly that you just wanted to help her then why sleep with her??? Why move in with her????

Basic observation:

No Fault

Who cares about any of this? The court had to deal with this crap because it was the basis of the argument presented by the other side. They were trying to establish that what was conducted was psychologically abusive. They failed at presenting that argument and lost their position horribly.

The court doesn't care about anyone's "emotions" other than those of children. What adults do in their personal lives, so long as they don't do it in front of their children.

Good Luck!
Tayken

blinkandimgone 11-20-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 80392)
I will never accept idea using kid for your own revenge... But you two (blink and you) looks like agree with that concept. No wonder why you so in tune with each other...

That's an interesting leap: I said I thought you were obnoxious and you led her on by sleeping with her and you read that I thought it was ok to use a child for revenge. Hmmmm....

Or maybe you were referring to that other thread I never said anything of the sort in either?

Gary M 11-21-2011 03:04 PM

I just read the transcript and have to say that it looks like things went down, and a judgement was given, exactly as they should have.

Looks like you jumped on that steamroller, turned it around, and drove that sumbitch right back to her door, huh? Congratulations, Serhiy, for Doing Something!

I hope His Honour's decision give both hope to people in similar situations as you were in, and warning to those who would attempt to abuse the system as your ex did.

Now, make the judge proud and ensure that Maxeem enjoys the life he deserves.

Cheers!

Gary

WorkingDAD 11-21-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary M (Post 80471)
I just read the transcript and have to say that it looks like things went down, and a judgement was given, exactly as they should have.

Looks like you jumped on that steamroller, turned it around, and drove that sumbitch right back to her door, huh? Congratulations, Serhiy, for Doing Something!

I hope His Honour's decision give both hope to people in similar situations as you were in, and warning to those who would attempt to abuse the system as your ex did.

Cheers!

Gary

thanks Gary
what about cinnamon buns ?

as for
Quote:

hard thing to do when other side not taking it seriously and instead of move on just keep doing what she was doing ...:(
and yes she continue to telling me that she did not lie ... and I did not do his medical but she did ...
you got to be kidding me... it will never end ...

standing on the sidelines 11-21-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 80472)
thanks Gary
what about cinnamon buns ?

as for

hard thing to do when other side not taking it seriously and instead of move on just keep doing what she was doing ...:(
and yes she continue to telling me that she did not lie ... and I did not do his medical but she did ...
you got to be kidding me... it will never end ...

did you honestly think it would end?? Have you ever tried to apologize to her to say that you were wrong to tell her you did not want her but still have sex with her?? It may not work but its worth a try, she is feeling hurt, angry and used by you.