Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums (
-   Financial Issues (
-   -   CS, Part time courses and full time work (

Lolita123 01-27-2021 03:05 PM


Originally Posted by rockscan (Post 245064)
Two things can happen:

A) dad files a motion to stop support.
B) dad files a motion to change support.

Either one will stop support it just has different wording on when.

If kid is graduating soon it would be beneficial to start the paperwork soon. Even if that means b with an end date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes we are getting the ball rolling.. in their original agreement it has 0 mentions on when support would end.. so will consult a lawyer for proper wording and hoping that the mom will agree and sign so it can get filled ASAP.

Thank you

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 PM.