Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congratulations WorkingDad (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10667)

WorkingDAD 11-17-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tayken (Post 80175)

4. WorkingDad is a dedicated parent. Throughout the decision there are points at which he could have argued, and in my opinion gotten more. He proposed the 50-50 access. Which demonstrates his concern for the child and the need for both parent's to be involved.

Would you mind to elaborate little more?
Thank you

LostFather 11-17-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness (Post 80178)
Lostfather:

I didn't comment his issues with the language barrier...I commented on his arrogance, gloating and immaturity.

Not sure what this means.

Not sure why he deserves to eat bison in sunshine. I'm a vegetarian. Can you even get bison anymore? Is this some kind of post-divorce hunting ritual that no one has explained to me?

Storm:

I'm inclined to agree with you given the above posts.

Fist I am using my 'smart phone'. So not sure where bison came from, was supposed to be 'him'. Just a type 'O'. that i did not catch.

Second, you say and use the words 'incomprehensible post'.

Sorry I can not box in particular phases or sentences. Haven't been able to master that feature that I would like to learn how to use.

blinkandimgone 11-17-2011 01:11 PM

I like Bison better. I think everyone should get Bison at the end of their divorce. Bison for everyone!!

LostFather 11-17-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm (Post 80173)
sometimes I think you are same person with different profile :)

I am not sure what would be in my profile to prompt you to say that. But then again I don't even know what is in my profile. I haven't been in there in a very long time. So unsure if you insulting or complinmenting lol. Not sure if wanna know lol.

LostFather 11-17-2011 01:14 PM

had a bison burger once. over rated in my opinion too lean.

Pursuinghappiness 11-17-2011 01:17 PM

I'll take a tofu-imitation bison burger and a box of wine.

Who's paying for dinner?

blinkandimgone 11-17-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness (Post 80186)
I'll take a tofu-imitation bison burger and a box of wine.

Who's paying for dinner?

Only if you club your own tofu and we can sit on the couch out front an' drink that there wine.

KeepSmiling 11-17-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkandimgone (Post 80183)
I like Bison better. I think everyone should get Bison at the end of their divorce. Bison for everyone!!

Sounds to me like a Monty Python movie! :D

Tayken 11-17-2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 80181)
Would you mind to elaborate little more?
Thank you

In the medical arguments presented you could have brought forward against the evidence in a much more negative light against the mother. How the evidence was presented in relation to your child's health care needs. The mother's reluctance to seek your input could constitute neglect and/or maltreatment. Especially in the light of clinical opinions presented which she chose to ignore.

If you had access to a expert clinician you could have done an impact analysis on her medical decisions and the long-term potential impact neglect of care or improper care could have on your child. You did get sole custody over medical decisions but, depending on how neglectful she had really been could have been leveraged more. But, you would have had to have a professional clinical investigator involved. The Social Worker was not qualified to evaluate your child's medical needs.

You could have pushed for a much faster (and gotten) access schedule towards 50-50. You could have also gone for an 80-20 schedule. But, you chose to recommend a 50-50. Which just demonstrates your dedication to your child more than any need (which people are implying against you) to "win" in these matters.

Good Luck!
Tayken

Storm 11-17-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tayken (Post 80198)
In the medical arguments presented you could have brought forward against the evidence in a much more negative light against the mother. How the evidence was presented in relation to your child's health care needs. The mother's reluctance to seek your input could constitute neglect and/or maltreatment. Especially in the light of clinical opinions presented which she chose to ignore.

If you had access to a expert clinician you could have done an impact analysis on her medical decisions and the long-term potential impact neglect of care or improper care could have on your child. You did get sole custody over medical decisions but, depending on how neglectful she had really been could have been leveraged more. But, you would have had to have a professional clinical investigator involved. The Social Worker was not qualified to evaluate your child's medical needs.

You could have pushed for a much faster (and gotten) access schedule towards 50-50. You could have also gone for an 80-20 schedule. But, you chose to recommend a 50-50. Which just demonstrates your dedication to your child more than any need (which people are implying against you) to "win" in these matters.

Good Luck!
Tayken

blah-blah.... this is all nonsence :D