Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congratulations WorkingDad (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10667)

WorkingDAD 11-16-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FamilyBlah (Post 80127)
I'd love to see it, but I'll need a hint or two to find it.

common
there is a looooooooooooooooot if hints
are you giving up?

Pursuinghappiness 11-16-2011 10:39 PM

Am I the only one who finds this Workingdad guy obnoxious?

Dude, if you want people to read the link to your case, grow up and post it. You're like a goofy little kid.

Storm 11-16-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness (Post 80130)

Dude, if you want people to read the link to your case, grow up and post it. You're like a goofy little kid.

we are on same page here :)

WorkingDAD 11-16-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

No there are two of such what I know of
You and my ex.

What is wrong with you? Don't you enjoy little challenge? If you do not want even to try why even bother - wait when someone give it to you...

and for the record I do not want or asked you on anyone specifically to read if that what you imply... that personal choice.

FamilyBlah 11-17-2011 07:35 AM

I can't find it.

FamilyBlah 11-17-2011 07:53 AM

Nevermind, found it...

CanLII - 2011 ONSC 6451 (CanLII)

blinkandimgone 11-17-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Nope, you're definitely not the only one.

WorkingDAD 11-17-2011 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkandimgone (Post 80145)

Oh I am sorry I forgot about you blinkandimgone. OK there are three of you.
May be you can form union now. Do you need help with picking the name?
Let me know if have difficulties with creative thinking...

Marcos 11-17-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkandimgone (Post 80145)

You people are nuts. This man's dedication and love for his child led him to over turn decisions by a court on child custody while overcoming, the legal system, language barriers and immense stress and hardship. The odds he faced were daunting but he did it for the love of his son.

Maybe you people want everything spoon fed and to cross your fingers and hope that things happen for you work out in your favour. With that attitude it is obvious you really don't care about the outcome of your situation and you should simply accept what you get.

He has shared his ordeal and information through and you can't be bothered to put in a simple keyword search on Canlii, you are ridiculous.

Thank you WorkingDad, you have achieved something that should give hope to every father here battling injustice. You have proven that it is possible.

Pursuinghappiness 11-17-2011 10:12 AM

I wasn't interested in reading his case. I have no doubt that he managed to marry and have children with someone as obnoxious as he is and had to fight her for basic rights. While I applaud the efforts...I find his behavior here continously hostile, strange and ego-driven.

I won't bother to continue posting to him as I find most of what he has to say laden with bizarre (and difficult to comprehend) arrogance. However, will say that I think its highly ridiculous to gloat during divorce....there are no winners..everyone loses, mostly children.