Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/index.php)
-   Political Issues (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Publicly shaming Fathers (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23586)

helenj 05-13-2021 03:25 PM

Publicly shaming Fathers
 
https://www.ontario.ca/page/missing-...support-payors

The above is a government run website that names and shames men who have not paid child support and alimony. Is this acceptable? Should we do this if we do not really know what the situation is?

Should putting an individual in prison for not paying child support (or taking away their drivers license) be acceptable? Would you answer the same way if it was a woman instead of a man?

iona6656 05-13-2021 03:30 PM

I see nothing about "Fathers".

Clearly says: "We need your help to find missing support payors."

As to your question about prison and drivers license and would my answer be the same if it were women on here: yes. yes.....and yes. You made a kid, now you're responsible for said kid(s).

Not sure I agree with all these for spousal support tho. edit: unless the ex-spouse that requires support has special needs.

rockscan 05-13-2021 04:29 PM

Shaming parents who dont pay support? I agree to that. Especially since they give parents who do pay support a bad name.

You obviously had a set back in your case as you tend to poke your head up whenever you want to bang your drum about inequality.

I commend FRO for posting that stuff. Too bad they cant imprison them and make them work off their debt. Shame on them for avoiding their responsibilities!

And I say all this as a child of a deadbeat who hid in northern Ontario working for cash to avoid paying support. We had to resort to social assistance due to the lack of support and also do the leg work to try and root him out.

Brampton33 05-13-2021 09:13 PM

There are better solutions than jailing parents for not paying support or taking away their licenses. How does that help? Just adds more animosity to already strained situations.

There are cases where further examination is needed. Perchance the parent that is not interested in paying has been denied a proper relationship with child because other parent insisted on having the child 95% of the time? Maybe counseling should be offered to parents who don't pay to show how support helps child regardless of the relationship with the other parent.

Rather than jailing someone or taking away their drivers license (which neither helps provide actual money into someone's hands) the answer could be wage garnishment or independent review of such situations. Perhaps the parent cannot pay because they are ordered to pay beyond what they can actually realistically afford? This is even more true in COVID times where many have fractions of their real salary. For example, with lockdowns, nobody is traveling anywhere so taxi drivers and hospitality staff are only earning 25% of their normal salary. Further, we all know the Table amount does not account for other factors such as existing debt payments.

rockscan 05-13-2021 10:19 PM

If that was the case there would be more photos on that page. These are serious offenders who are avoiding the law. Many people dont realize the underground aspect of this. My husband had a former friend try to coach him in not paying support. He had quit his job to avoid paying cs and ss and worked under the table. I know of one former poster on here whose ex is in for over 20 grand with FRO and hes trying to get his kids to convince her to have it rescinded. He still refuses to admit what he did was wrong AND stole from them when they went to his house.

You can say what you want about the support laws but until youve been raised on food donations, welfare and community health services because your deadbeat parent felt their rights were more important than their kids, you really dont understand. Think about your kids and what you would do to protect them, that chip is missing in these people.

iona6656 05-14-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brampton33 (Post 246277)
There are better solutions than jailing parents for not paying support or taking away their licenses. How does that help? Just adds more animosity to already strained situations.

There are cases where further examination is needed. Perchance the parent that is not interested in paying has been denied a proper relationship with child because other parent insisted on having the child 95% of the time? Maybe counseling should be offered to parents who don't pay to show how support helps child regardless of the relationship with the other parent.

Ew. Really? Child support is the right of the child. It has nothing to do with the payor's "feelings", nor rights. It is not a bargaining chip.

Parents who try to use CS as a bargaining tool get shot down pretty quickly. I speak from experience. My ex did this. He withheld CS for 10 months after separation because he didn't feel like he was getting enough time with our daughter. And told me on multiple occasions, he'd start paying as soon he got to see her more. I told him to politely eff off and I wasn't going to bargain with our daughter. It looked terrible on him. He got hit with retroactive payments at settlement.

Counseling should be offered? By who? So you're saying we should hand hold a CS payor through the reasons they shouldn't be a deadbeat?

Quote:

Rather than jailing someone or taking away their drivers license (which neither helps provide actual money into someone's hands) the answer could be wage garnishment or independent review of such situations. Perhaps the parent cannot pay because they are ordered to pay beyond what they can actually realistically afford? This is even more true in COVID times where many have fractions of their real salary. For example, with lockdowns, nobody is traveling anywhere so taxi drivers and hospitality staff are only earning 25% of their normal salary. Further, we all know the Table amount does not account for other factors such as existing debt payments.
Taking away someone's licence sure as hell gets them to pay. I used to settle Small Claims cases for unpaid Provincial Offences fines as part of my previous job. People would skip out on their fines for tickets all. the. time....that is, until their driver's license was suspended. Somehow they always found some extra $$ to then set up a payment plan.

Wage garnishing only works if the person has a job- and FRO does that. An "independent review'- as you call it - is actually called get your act together and bring a motion to change CS and deal with arrears. You can set up a payment plan or reduce the amounts (with proper evidence).

Nothing you have said here is the least bit convincing.

iona6656 05-14-2021 12:39 PM

^Also. Nothing I say above about CS has to do with the issue of access and apportionment of parenting time; which is SUPER problematic as it relates to child support. That's another discussion.

I'm just talking about the straight up responsibility to pay child support.

rockscan 05-14-2021 03:25 PM

If you go through and look at the list on the site, all of them work in a field where they can get away with skipping out and working for cash. Some of them have even left the country.

I also encourage anyone wondering if this fair to put themselves in a situation where they have full custody of more than one child, work for less than $30,000 a year and try to raise those kids while their paying parent has skipped town. See how eager you are to not shame them for not paying after that.

There was a case either last year or the year before of a dad who skipped out on his kids and owed over $300,000. He was found on the east cost making a shit ton of money under an alias. He was brought back to Ontario and jailed.

cleanSlate 05-14-2021 04:52 PM

There may be shame but that is not the goal:

"When support payors stop making support payments for at least six months and they cannot be found,"

I would acknowledge a few of them have likely been screwed over unjustly but there is no way to fix that right now.

ifonlyihadknown 05-19-2021 11:57 AM

I'd like to see the corresponding page with pictures of people who refuse or limit access of the children to the other parent.

iona6656 05-19-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifonlyihadknown (Post 246326)
I'd like to see the corresponding page with pictures of people who refuse or limit access of the children to the other parent.

none of this ^ justifies withholding child support. What exactly is the purpose of your comment?

What you describe is contempt of a court order, if there is one. And the consequences can be a lot more than public shaming. Now if there was a government funded agency that enforced parenting time- like FRO enforces CS- I think that would actually be pretty useful- and I'd be happy to have my tax dollars go towards something like that.

ifonlyihadknown 05-21-2021 11:06 AM

Not paying child support is wrong and we punish and publicly shame people for it.

Withholding access to children is also wrong yet we ignore it and say, "whatever". (Except for the parent being denied access.)

If we are going to enforce one aspect of separation agreements, we should uphold all aspects.

StillPaying 05-22-2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifonlyihadknown (Post 246355)
Withholding access to children is also wrong yet we ignore it and say, "whatever". (Except for the parent being denied access.)

When someone's child is taken, they would run to police or court and fix it right away. When the other parent says "whatever" and allows the child to go, which parent should be shamed?

rockscan 05-22-2021 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifonlyihadknown (Post 246355)
Not paying child support is wrong and we punish and publicly shame people for it.

Withholding access to children is also wrong yet we ignore it and say, "whatever". (Except for the parent being denied access.)

If we are going to enforce one aspect of separation agreements, we should uphold all aspects.


If you see having their name on a most wanted list as punishment then you need to give your head a shake. They have avoided punishment by taking off. I should also note that for many of the recipients, social assistance is their only option to survive. As a taxpayer are you ok with the government paying these parents support while the payor fucks off?

As for the withholding children, there are different elements of this. Yes parents who file false accusations to withhold children, play games with the schedule and alienate their kids should be punished but there is a big difference between not seeing your kids for a period of time and not paying tens of thousands of dollars for their care. Changing that rule is something to put energy into. The problem is getting it to court and then going through the process to change it.

Those who think shaming is a bad thing need to separate themselves from the emotion of their case and the people on this list. These are criminals who have abandoned their kids and responsibilities and are leaving it to others to carry the financial burden. If my tax dollars are going to support kids who have had their parent bugger off then I say post the photos!

ifonlyihadknown 05-25-2021 09:58 AM

Parents who withhold access to the other parent are basically kidnapping the children.

I fail to see any moral difference between a parent not paying child support and another refusing to allow access.

The only difference I see is that one is widely condemned - the "deadbeat dad." While the other is ignored, or at least not punished to any extent that I'm not aware of.

Do the courts ever issue any actual punishment for withholding access to children?

(Btw, I have no access issues with my particular case so don't have a horse in this race. Not that it should make a difference.)

iona6656 05-25-2021 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifonlyihadknown (Post 246388)
Parents who withhold access to the other parent are basically kidnapping the children.

If they are supposed to be with the other parent, per a court order. Then- yes , they're breaking the law. I still don't get your argument.

Quote:

I fail to see any moral difference between a parent not paying child support and another refusing to allow access.
The difference is that one is about the physical needs of the child. Which exist whether they see the other parent or not. The question was - is it fair to publicly shame parents who don't pay child support. Not whether not paying is fair if the parent doesn't see the kid as often as they would like. Not a valid issue.

Quote:

The only difference I see is that one is widely condemned - the "deadbeat dad." While the other is ignored, or at least not punished to any extent that I'm not aware of.

Do the courts ever issue any actual punishment for withholding access to children?
Uh, yes. I don't have time to go find it- but there are a cases that show that continuous contempt of an access order can result in a change of custody.

Quote:

(Btw, I have no access issues with my particular case so don't have a horse in this race. Not that it should make a difference.)
It sounds like you're venting, rather than making any logical argument here. If a parent withholds access- where access has been determined- then they're breaking the law. And can be punished. The same can be said about parents (not "deadbeat dads") who don't pay their child support.

rockscan 05-25-2021 10:46 AM

Youre missing the point. In this instance with the most wanted pictures, these are extreme cases where the parent owes tens of thousands. I would guess many of them are at least $80,000 in the holes and have disappeared effectively choosing not to see their kids. There are also a lot of parents who choose not to see their kids and a few parents on this forum over the years asking how to make the other parent see their kids.

The two issues are separate. Should we shame fathers? Yes and no. We should shame the fathers who refuse to pay support to the tune of $50,000 or more. The fathers who have taken off and dont care. Should we shame fathers who are struggling but trying their best? No.

Should we punish parents who withhold access? Yes. Have those parents been primarily mothers bent on revenge? Yes. Right now there is no lock her up for that. You have to go through the court process to do so. The good news is there are changes happening. They are small and slow but it is changing. More fathers are being granted shared or full custody. More mothers are being reprimanded for withholding access. It may not be as fast as everyone would hope but it is happening.

This issue should not be clouded with the two. The original post was about shaming fathers on the FRO site. The fact is that the people on the site are fathers and they are behind in support at a very high amount. We should all be ashamed that we allow this in our societykids to go without basic needs because one of their parents is avoiding their responsibility.

Newfie76 08-27-2021 11:18 AM

Why does society continue to protect the “poor woman”? Granted there are some bad dudes out there…. But for every dead beat dad there are at least 3 dead beat mothers… mothers that only receive support and never pay it. Thus never finically contributing towards their own children’s future.

Ok…cute the feminists! I guess I opened up the door to tge argument of lack of opportunities for women etc. Which is complete BS!

Women need to start paying their dues! I’m tired of carrying them. There are education programs available…re-training etc…some are actually paid for by the government as they can’t find enough people to fill the roles. Yet… men continue to pay for these dead beat women…. Lazy entitled women….

I personally investigated the idea of a Dead Beat Mothers website 6 years prior… the legal defence against the well funded feminists groups is insane. Not worth the effort… and questionable as “legal” in Canada.

rockscan 08-27-2021 01:13 PM

Dude, seriously, get a therapist.

Newfie76 08-27-2021 01:54 PM

Seriously? Lol you are upset at paying taxes that fund women that refuse to look for work… or take free education that will lead them to a better life…and you think I need a therapist? Lol you need to give your head a hard shake! Blaming societies issues on the few while turning a blind eye toward the real issues because the majority rules….

Take your head out of the clouds and look at things fairly… without bias… without gender… than once you see where the facts lay.. re-apply the gender..

Let’s start with how many “people” are paying child support vs not…

I’ve done my research… why don’t you pull those numbers? And we will see who needs a therapist?

{how you not booted from this site with comments like that?}

rockscan 08-27-2021 02:17 PM

I was raised by a single mother by a deadbeat dad who didnt pay support for any of his seven kids from two mothers. An eighth child was put up for adoption. Dont lecture me on how terrible it is to hold up deadbeats.

Yes there are a lot of women who skip out and dont pay but overall the number is higher (much much higher) for male deadbeats. Is it terrible to be lumped in that category, sure but its not as bad as you think.

Instead of holding up this persecution, do something about your situation. More courts are awarding shared custody and recognizing the important role fathers play.

Holding onto anger about something that cant be changed by venting on a forum is useless. Speak to your local MP and lobby them for change.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cleanSlate 08-27-2021 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockscan (Post 247183)
Yes there are a lot of women who skip out and don�t pay but overall the number is higher (much much higher) for male deadbeats. Is it terrible to be lumped in that category, sure but it�s not as bad as you think.

This is not about you.

Is there data to support the claim that there are a greater number of deadbeat dads, if so please point me to it. There isn't because there is no data on underemployed women.

The system punishes the person that earns and rewards those that simply choose to do little to nothing. Normally the person that earns is the man. the non-earner has a lot of future incentive not to work and a lot of incentive for easy money via the children. It is an abusive system to all but the abuser.

Marriage is a terrible deal and it seems a huge failing that one requires legal advice to get out of a marriage but not legal advice to get into one.

Newfie76 08-27-2021 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleanSlate (Post 247186)
This is not about you.

Is there data to support the claim that there are a greater number of deadbeat dads, if so please point me to it. There isn't because there is no data on underemployed women.

The system punishes the person that earns and rewards those that simply choose to do little to nothing. Normally the person that earns is the man. the non-earner has a lot of future incentive not to work and a lot of incentive for easy money via the children. It is an abusive system to all but the abuser.

Marriage is a terrible deal and it seems a huge failing that one requires legal advice to get out of a marriage but not legal advice to get into one.

Well said…..

Newfie76 08-27-2021 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockscan (Post 247183)

Yes there are a lot of women who skip out and don�t pay but overall the number is higher (much much higher) for male deadbeats. Is it terrible to be lumped in that category, sure but it�s not as bad as you think.

Instead of holding up this persecution, do something about your situation. More courts are awarding shared custody and recognizing the important role fathers play.

Holding onto anger about something that can�t be changed by venting on a forum is useless. Speak to your local MP and lobby

Courts don’t recognize dead beat mothers… politicians refuse to acknowledge publicly as feminists hold the vote (ie Trudeau under the transparent veil of feminism). CRA still requires the woman of the house hold to receive Child bonuses even if she is not the mother… etc…The system is weighted heavily in favour of women.

Local politicians do know who I am. Behind closed doors they support… in public it would be suicide because people with opinions like yourself that remain the minority with much power… decide the vote. Maybe in 40 years we will have equality. But not this election.

Your personal situation is a very small minority of the fact. A small percentage of men skip on child support payments…. A large portion pays… while another portion struggle to pay…In respect to the two latter categories… lookup the suicide rates of paying men… and then lookup the suicide rates of women. Only facts tell the truth.

Mean while a staggering amount of women happily receive court ordered child support payments and then use the excuse they can’t work (don’t want to work)… however when a man does not work…he is a dead beat dad. When a woman does not work and receives child support she is the victim. Lol how anyone buys this BS is beyond me. A society raised on Montel Williams and Jerry Springer episodes?

You need to do your research… having someone tell you the facts on a web forum (paid by a law firm working the industry to its best)…will not do anyone any good. Your situation is the very small minority… I feel sorry for you situation… but it’s not the majority.

rockscan 08-27-2021 05:45 PM

Again, while there is a desire to vent, berating people on a forum or shouting into the wind does nothing. Speaking to a qualified professional would be helpful.

I also note you want data but failed to provide any yourself. All of the most wanted people on the FRO site are men. Most of the court cases posted on Canlii are men. The stories you hear about of high profile arrests on deadbeats are men.

I think it is terrible that there is no fairness in the system but perhaps thats because not many cases go forward with men fighting for more. As many people on this forum saygo for 50/50. Yet there are a few men who have posted that they cant, they dont have time, they are scared to parent alone etc. Until more men push the court system, there will be no jurisprudence.

I will also point out there is a poster here who believes she is entitled to all the support she wants to continue to travel several times a year, get blow outs and live in a free home with her bf who makes an income from her business she quit a job to open. I am pretty harsh with her on this topic and tell her straight up to get a job and stop depending on her ex.

You married this woman and have children with her. She disappeared and you still pay her. Have you filed in court yet to stop it? Has she come back to take back her responsibility? You are the master of your own case and while your situation is terrible to you, the system isnt totally to blame. You made a choice. I say this freely to my husband as well. He made a choice to marry a psycho. He refused to fight for what he was entitled to. He lost his kids. He cant blame the system.

Newfie76 08-27-2021 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockscan (Post 247191)
Again, while there is a desire to vent, berating people on a forum or shouting into the wind does nothing. Speaking to a qualified professional would be helpful.

Rockscan…. You clearly indicated I need to seek help. Lol you do realize this is a form of berating? Obviously you come from a closed side of the argument… and are unwilling to look at anything beyond what you feel is right. Jensen why others need help and not … maybe… yourself.

I had no intention of posting links to the facts that are easily found through multiple sources throughout the net… one such tool available is called Google. I find solace in doing my own research. It’s human nature to discredit what one says… unless you do your own research. Hence why would I provide the numbers when you could learn for yourself how your own beliefs are not correct. I’ve yet to find credible evidence of the issues woman face in divorce other than they need more money….which can be solved… education and employment. It starts there.

I do agree with some of your last post… why vent on a board such as this? So I ask you why do you post on this board? I hope you have been giving better advice than what you have on this topic. Your facts are all wrong. You never even acknowledged the differences in suicide rates between mothers and fathers of divorce. That’s a serious issue. People just don’t go around killing themselves. There must be a reason.. Don’t you want to know why? Maybe research some of the truth before trying to push your flawed beliefs onto others? Ie get a therapist! Lol great advice!

The system is very much broken and weighted heavily against men. I suggest you utilize some of your time that you spend on this forum (many years as I can see) and research the truth. But first learn how to conduct unbiased research first…then learn to identify biased claims.. Lol I only came on here to try and close my account… (got caught on this darn topic lol) tired of getting updates on bad advice people give on this forum. Just waiting for the webmaster to close my account.

rockscan 08-27-2021 07:34 PM

Yet the rates of domestic violence against women have gone up since the start of the pandemic. And the rates of divorce have also increased. And the courts are backed up preventing many parents from getting support amounts set. Yes your situation sucks for you but are your kids ok? Do they have food on the table? A stable roof over their head? Their parent not being beaten nightly? They arent being apprehended by CAS?

Yes there are plenty of people who take advantage of the system and get away with shit. This is a very disgusting fact. Why are the suicide rates of men so high? I cant answer that. Perhaps it is because men are less likely to seek out support from a mental health professional because of the stigma attached to it. They feel beaten down, ignored and discriminated against. Hence why I said get a therapist.

Not to mention that the many single moms who have a hard life raising kids alone with limited financial and support resources dont complain. You dont hear about it because many of them dont bother or they are trying to feed their kids, keep them safe and make sure they are healthy. Just like men feel down trodden, so do many single moms. Have you read cases of mothers fighting for their kids? Heard stories from food banks, domestic violence shelters and community support groups? The numbers are increasing and the pandemic has had a greater impact on women than men. More women have had to leave their jobs to care for their children and many of them have had to do so with a violent male partner at home. The odds are also stacked against them.

I do have feelings for the challenges family law puts on EVERYONEmen included. However, in many cases a trained therapist can assist in many situations. I have a really REALLY hard time with men who bitch and complain about a situation when it is a case of working through the system or their own misguided decisions. The original poster of this thread was pissed off about his case and refused to actually realize he needs to walk before he runs. An assault charge was laid against him and hes in criminal court. Bitching about the stats related to domestic violence by women is insulting to those women on here who have been abused by their spouse. For you, you married a woman who gamed the system and you. But you havent done anything about it or you may simply be waiting on the courts. Either way, a therapist can help you with your anger and resentment rather than a forum of anonymous posters who have their own problems. Go and talk to someone who can help with realistic strategies rather than coming here and making blanket statements about how women are terrible and men are victims.

Stillbreathing 09-09-2021 11:27 AM

Helena in your original post you claim this government website “names and shames men”. I visited the link you provided and you are incorrect. It clearly states they are asking for assistance to find “PEOPLE” who have stopped making cs and ss payments, not men.

To answer another question you asked, yes it is acceptable, otherwise there would have been public outcry and the website would have been taken down. That has not occurred, therefor at this time, the public finds it acceptable.

You also ask, “ should we do this if we do not really know what the situation is?”
Newsflash, “we” aren’t doing this. The court system, who do really know all the particulars about each individual situation are the ones doing this. It’s called a remedy of the court when orders are breached and not followed. Each situation where a party breaches an order has different remedies the court can impose to force compliance. This is one of them.

You also ask, “would you answer the same way if it was a woman vs a man?”
My answers are not gender based to begin with. The court’s remedies for non payment of court ordered cs and as are also gender neutral. The law applies to both male and female payors who breach a cs or ss order. The website does not post photos based on gender but based on non compliance with court ordered cs and ss. Next week there could be photos of females only. The week after there could be photos of bisexual, pan sexual, homosexual, lesbian or other genders posted, all because they are in breach of a cs or ss order not because of their sex or sexual orientation.

iona6656 09-09-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newfie76 (Post 247174)
Why does society continue to protect the “poor woman”? Granted there are some bad dudes out there…. But for every dead beat dad there are at least 3 dead beat mothers… mothers that only receive support and never pay it. Thus never finically contributing towards their own children’s future.

Ok…cute the feminists! I guess I opened up the door to tge argument of lack of opportunities for women etc. Which is complete BS!

Women need to start paying their dues! I’m tired of carrying them. There are education programs available…re-training etc…some are actually paid for by the government as they can’t find enough people to fill the roles. Yet… men continue to pay for these dead beat women…. Lazy entitled women….

I personally investigated the idea of a Dead Beat Mothers website 6 years prior… the legal defence against the well funded feminists groups is insane. Not worth the effort… and questionable as “legal” in Canada.

Your posts always make me laugh.

To be clear- it's at you. And your ranting.

cleanSlate 09-10-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iona6656 (Post 247323)
Your posts always make me laugh.
To be clear- it's at you. And your ranting.

He isn't wrong.
It pays very little more to actually work in many cases. Here is a nice one.

-legal aid for those that don't work but get 1/2 of the assets and child support while the working parent gets no help. How is that fair?


Please don't say you are laughing at him.

iona6656 09-10-2021 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleanSlate (Post 247335)
He isn't wrong.
It pays very little more to actually work in many cases. Here is a nice one.

-legal aid for those that don't work but get 1/2 of the assets and child support while the working parent gets no help. How is that fair?


Please don't say you are laughing at him.

He said "women need to start paying their dues" and he's tired of carrying them. Not only is that wrong- but it's utterly laughable. If this pandemic has shown us anything is that the work that women, and more specifically mothers do is highly UNDERVALUED.

He sounds like a bitter MGTOW dude. Yes, I am laughing AT him. He wanted to start a website of deadbeat moms. Every post I've seen from him is a gross, and contemptible, generalization of women in separation proceedings.

cleanSlate 09-10-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iona6656 (Post 247337)
He said "women need to start paying their dues" and he's tired of carrying them. Not only is that wrong- but it's utterly laughable. If this pandemic has shown us anything is that the work that women, and more specifically mothers do is highly UNDERVALUED.

He sounds like a bitter MGTOW dude. Yes, I am laughing AT him. He wanted to start a website of deadbeat moms. Every post I've seen from him is a gross, and contemptible, generalization of women in separation proceedings.

I see him as generalizing for the sake of simplicity.
Maybe it isn't catchy but what is the female counterpart to "deadbeat dad"?


Quote:

"If this pandemic has shown us anything is that the work that women, and more specifically mothers do is highly UNDERVALUED. "
LOL who is being sexist now?

I am a guy and care for my kids more than 1/2 the time AND I work; my kids did online school at my place not hers.

The ex spends time with her friends, less than 1/2 time with kids and didn't work even though there was plenty available to her, paid at $0 on child support;

What term should be used for her?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.