Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congratulations WorkingDad (https://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10667)

WorkingDAD 11-21-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standing on the sidelines (Post 80488)
did you honestly think it would end?? Have you ever tried to apologize to her to say that you were wrong to tell her you did not want her but still have sex with her?? It may not work but its worth a try, she is feeling hurt, angry and used by you.

are you kidding me?

sex has nothing to do with it... why the hell you assumed that I was the one who wanted/asked sex with her and not her? Are you one from thous people who think that it only men who ask/want/need sex? Give me a brake...

Do you actually know difference between "having sex" and "making love"? For me it's a huge difference.

I have emails from her where she write I WANT YOU ... apologies ... what about apologies to me? Ok with me I will live without her apologies what about apologies to little one?

her feeling as well as mine toward her has nothing to do with little one. don't you think? You come up with your conclusions without any idea how things really were... or did you spent time in our bedroom holding candle?

Please stop bringing this topic... It just wrong and has nothing to do with anything.

LostFather 11-21-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standing on the sidelines (Post 80488)
did you honestly think it would end?? Have you ever tried to apologize to her to say that you were wrong to tell her you did not want her but still have sex with her?? It may not work but its worth a try, she is feeling hurt, angry and used by you.

Thats the problem...it won't end until they throw her useless ass in jail for a month. If that doesn't work then give her 2 months.....then more and more....will not only send her a message it will send the message to others that use their children as weapons. Every stinking one of them. Its abuse and no different than any other child abuser.

WorkingDAD 11-21-2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostFather (Post 80491)
Thats the problem...it won't end until they throw her useless ass in jail for a month. If that doesn't work then give her 2 months.....then more and more....will not only send her a message it will send the message to others that use their children as weapons. Every stinking one of them. Its abuse and no different than any other child abuser.

that going to be a problem as we all know... honestly it should take something really extreme from her for me even to ask that from court

even with all what she put me trough I just do not think I can do it (put her in jail)

even knowing she (together with her family) would not even blink to do it to me... I actually would like instead of jail working in a morgue ))

LostFather 11-21-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 80489)
are you kidding me?

sex has nothing to do with it... why the hell you assumed that I was the one who wanted/asked sex with her and not her? Are you one from thous people who think that it only men who ask/want/need sex? Give me a brake...

Do you actually know difference between "having sex" and "making love"? For me it's a huge difference.

I have emails from her where she write I WANT YOU ... apologies ... what about apologies to me? Ok with me I will live without her apologies what about apologies to little one?

her feeling as well as mine toward her has nothing to do with little one. don't you think? You come up with your conclusions without any idea how things really were... or did you spent time in our bedroom holding candle?

Please stop bringing this topic... It just wrong and has nothing to do with anything.

lol...its always about the women they're feelings getting hurt...shit some use it as a defence for everything under the sun, including murder....a lot get away with too and why not our system enables it.

Who f'in cares about her feelings. That time has long past I am assuming for wd. I'd also bet if she would have been fair and not used the children, wd would have had much more compassion for her.

I know I apologized for my part of out melt down..even shit I didn't do...I practically begged my ex to get help and not to use the children to act out her revenge....been 5 years of hell. No matter what you say...it doesn't make one bit of difference. When they're hell bent on making your life miserable and are willing to use children to do it....there is no reasoning with someone like that. Control, power, revenge, money and anger. Quite a motivator for some.

WorkingDAD 11-21-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostFather (Post 80493)
lol...its always about the women they're feelings getting hurt...shit some use it as a defence for everything under the sun, including murder....a lot get away with too and why not our system enables it.

Who f'in cares about her feelings. That time has long past I am assuming for wd. I'd also bet if she would have been fair and not used the children, wd would have had much more compassion for her.

I know I apologized for my part of out melt down..even shit I didn't do...I practically begged my ex to get help and not to use the children to act out her revenge....been 5 years of hell. No matter what you say...it doesn't make one bit of difference. When they're hell bent on making your life miserable and are willing to use children to do it....there is no reasoning with someone like that. Control, power, revenge, money and anger. Quite a motivator for some.

Right on a button, LostFather.
the matter of fact I also tried to apologies even for the fact I did not make her dream come true (eve I did not promise it will and actually quite opossite).. as you said did not make any difference...

gumby 11-23-2011 04:14 PM

Congratulations!
It is very heartening to hear of someone like me who works a lot of hours being so successful self-repping at trial. Especially prevailing over the fake "status quo" that so often happens after separation. Keep up the good work! I am dreading it but have to prepare.
It sounds like keeping detailed records is key. If you don't mind my asking, how many pages of evidence did you submit?

WorkingDAD 11-23-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumby (Post 80629)
Congratulations!
It is very heartening to hear of someone like me who works a lot of hours being so successful self-repping at trial. Especially prevailing over the fake "status quo" that so often happens after separation. Keep up the good work! I am dreading it but have to prepare.
It sounds like keeping detailed records is key. If you don't mind my asking, how many pages of evidence did you submit?

thank you
ok I do not have my bag right now so from memory
hospital records ~130 (I remebr we numbering them manually)
3 doc briefs avg ~110 pages each
+ I would say about 50 (may be even 100 including voir dire to deal with I have never used any chats" statement from mom) pages additional exhibits (after last break "I prepared another 2 each binder of emails and stuff - filed 30% of it. mom start saying some truth so I did not need all of it)

so in total I would say ~500/600 pages. that crazy I never actually counted it to be honest )

WorkingDAD 11-23-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceberg (Post 80639)
What about transcripts wd, did you purchase them or did you use a recorder?

I am not sure what you are asking ... Transcript will be only after trial or questioning. I did use recorder thou for my personal notes...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 PM.