Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Members List

shaana567 is on a distinguished road

shaana567 shaana567 is offline

Junior Member

About Me

  • About shaana567


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08-22-2017 08:10 PM
  • Join Date: 06-22-2017
  • Referrals: 0

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. mafia007
    08-20-2017 05:15 PM
    You could ask your question on your thread as it could help others under the same situation as yours and you could get much more advise from other posters. But
    1- Divorce in Canada is in the Law at no fault. When being requested by a party, it will be granted as per 3 principles: over a year with no reconciliation, abuse-domestic violence or adultery.
    2- The actual date of separation will need to be settle on consent or at trial.
    3- Normally, CS is payable directly to the child when they leave the custodial parent's house to go to school and is payable to the custodial parent when they return during summer. All these must be written in a Final Order.
  2. mafia007
    08-20-2017 04:53 PM
    It depends on what subject. Please note that on ODF, it is simple advise, simple help but never legal advise. I can help with my experience but it is always recommended to check with a lawyer.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 AM.