Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Members List

OrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the rough

OrleansLawyer OrleansLawyer is offline

Senior Member


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 02-18-2022 10:19 AM
  • Join Date: 07-09-2012
  • Referrals: 0

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. plainNamedDad44
    09-12-2017 10:33 AM
    Hi OL, I posted a question asking how to add requested relief for to a notice of contempt. Is this possible ? there is nowhere on the form to do this. Should I submit requested relief in a parallel notice of motion ?
  2. hdc1894
    03-11-2016 01:15 PM
    Hi, I saw your response to my post on entitlement. Thanks. DO you have an opinion on what I might be facing. You are a lawyer so if other poster is wrong, what do you think?
  3. thefunone
    06-29-2014 12:39 PM
    Orleans...I read with much interest - your posts...I have recently posted a thread on the Political section "Why can't Family Law.."
    I would be interested in what your take is...
  4. Serene
    10-19-2013 10:49 PM
    How many requests to admit can we send other party? Is there a risk to sending a couple?
  5. orange16
    10-04-2013 06:48 PM
    Please see orange 16 latest post about Rule of 65. I need and appreciate your thoughts...please.
  6. caranna
    04-16-2013 05:03 PM
    Hello OrleansLawyer,

    Would you be able to direct me to case law and other information regarding spousal support after retirement? I did read Boston v. Boston.
    Thanks very much.
  7. Chantilly4
    02-22-2013 02:45 PM
    I have a question hope you can answer
    I was the sole custodial parent of two kids for 10 years. My son at 16 wanted to go live with dad, he is now first year University. he has learning disabilities didnt apply for any grants and bursaries he was entitled to apply for (16, 500 worth), didnt apply for OSAP that gives 2000.00 in grant for the LD's, or the first generation grant however he did receive 1000 for studying in french, he quit his job after he went to live with dad in 2012 then spent all the money i had him put away for school in his bank account now dad wants me to pay in proportion on the whole amount for university when they dindt apply for any "free" money. I have our duaghter living with me and i hosted international students in 2012. I was todl to claim as small business on my income tax -no problem - the lawyer told me from the monies i recieved i have to deduct Rent, groceries, heat, water and hydro then what is left is my income. where can i find that in writting ?
  8. Lava
    09-16-2012 11:12 AM
    Hi, I was wondering if you have any answers to my last post. Thanks
  9. Tryingsohard
    09-12-2012 12:30 PM
    Help! First time logging on to post a thread but can't figure how for the life of me!!

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 AM.