Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Members List

PTG28 is on a distinguished road

PTG28 PTG28 is offline

Junior Member

About Me

  • About PTG28
    from 30 years in Canada, divorced 1st marriage 1 child 28 yeards second marriage 10 yr child
    Southwestern Ontario


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-31-2014 04:14 PM
  • Join Date: 04-20-2009
  • Referrals: 0

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. PTG28
    05-26-2009 01:30 PM
    I need advice - wants to terminate CS for to my son, DOB MAY 1981., not a full student any more, working part/full time from last 7 years.
    Not a full time student from April 2002.
    CS amount is based on 1992 judgemnt (fixed $- not indexed with inflation or any thing else.

    I have been laid off from last 2 months.
    Now I am requesting me Ex-to agree to terminate CS becasue our son is working full time, not student any more(not even part time)

    Answer is will go to court and fight that my CS was not enogh when paid and it should be continued and increased ??
    [I got married 2nd time in 1997 and have 10 hear old child too.

    My Ex is not working from 10 months laid off but going to get disability.

    Question is what is my options?

    Is my Ex can get CS extended or converted to SSI (When divorced in 1993).

    Thanks for your opinions.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.