X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raven70
    replied
    you should be happy

that the father wants to be involved, what if he gets 50/50 access? well why not he is the dad. I do not live in ontario but in B.C 50/50 access is the normal arrangement. he should pay child support based on his income however.

Leave a comment:

• kinmi
    replied
    Sadly, I know someone JUST like her.

Leave a comment:

• rustedinnocence
    replied
    first i will admit, i didn't read every post or reply.... I COULDN'T
    I have a question for you.... what makes YOU and YOUR idea's, ways, thoughts, more important than your ex's?
    why should you get what you want and he not get what he wants?
    do you realize these are not YOUR children, they are both of yours....
    do you realize that you are hurting your children by keeping them from their father... ??? Honestly think about that - you are HURTING YOUR KIDS!!!
    ..... be very careful how you tread because in a few years your children will be able to decide on their own where they will live.... try controlling their time with their father too much right now and you may (or perhaps even should) lose them in a few years...
    Good luck seeing past your own wants and on to what is best for your kids
    **** i feel bad for you because i don't know if you have the ability to see what everyone is saying and understand the compassion in the words.... the best advice i can offer you is to seriously talk to a professional to try and open your heart and mind up, to grow as a person and realize that the other people that surround you, matter too... i hope you can somehow grow into a complete, caring, giving, mother. Best wishes for you
    Last edited by rustedinnocence; 10-05-2010, 11:56 PM. Reason: added info

Leave a comment:

• AnarX
    replied
    Wow.

After reading this thread, my wife is starting to look more and more charming!

Leave a comment:

• limer
    replied
    Ya Know What I see??

I see a control freak. It's a control issue; nothing more.

Lady you are soo self centred, it's rediculous. You have no feelings or empathy towards what your ex is saying.

He should take you to court. You need your reset button pushed in order to bring you back to reality.

There are always two sides to every story.

Shame

Leave a comment:

• mrsb
    replied
    to mum24, you are a rotten mother driven by greed and hate. I will pray for your children.

Leave a comment:

• rwm1273
    replied
    Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
    All I can say is ouch!!!! No wonder some people like yourself mum24 give the rest of us mothers a bad rep. $1500 a month for child support? That's alittle less than half what my child will be receiving in a year!
    Where's RWM or RDT2 whatever his name is.....
    This one is ALL yours....the floor is wide open
    This woman could be my ex, except she has not resorted to calling the police all the time. Oh and my ex is worse.

My ex lost custody of the kids because of this kind of behavior. This mum24 will too.

All I can say is Bill C422. All the more reason to have new laws to prevent such abuse.

Leave a comment:

• ConcernenedStepMom78
    replied
    Mum you know what and I will say this as nicely as I can....Grow Up. We call women like you golddiggers, think about your children and what is BEST for them, clearly you have no understaniding of the laws or procedures. Who care is he has met someone else whom is good for your kids, you dshould be happy theat you have her in their lives and be working with her to accomodate their needs, and help them to grow up to be proper adults. You are crying out the "poor woman" while there are other women and their children getting beaten and bloodied daily. Be happy that your children have good people helping them to grow up. This isnt 1950 sweety

Leave a comment:

• tugofwar
    replied
    Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
    3 thumbs up!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os_mC...eature=related

This is what I thought you ment first when I saw Sagat and remembered this song

"Sorry now back to the regular scheduled programming ...."
    Last edited by tugofwar; 10-04-2010, 10:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dadtotheend
    replied
    Hey mum24, take a listen:

YouTube - Sagat "Funk Dat"

Question! Why is it that everytime your ex sees you, he thinks you're the one that robbed him last week??
    Last edited by dadtotheend; 10-04-2010, 10:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tugofwar
    replied
    All I can say is ouch!!!! No wonder some people like yourself mum24 give the rest of us mothers a bad rep. $1500 a month for child support? That's alittle less than half what my child will be receiving in a year!
    Where's RWM or RDT2 whatever his name is.....
    This one is ALL yours....the floor is wide open
    Last edited by tugofwar; 10-04-2010, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• logicalvelocity
    replied
    It's unfortunate they are mean spirited ... Why, is beyond me.

Leave a comment:

• InterprovincialParents
    replied
    Originally posted by JustChillin View Post
    Why don't you suggest that for "Super" Dad? Oh, that's right....she's vindictive, he's the well-meaning dad.

Or perhaps we know a bit more about a) the law, and b) the impacts of this type of behaviour on a child??? (just a thought )

Leave a comment:

• InterprovincialParents
    replied
    Originally posted by mum24 View Post
    The other question that I have - is do you think I could use this in court - he gets upset with me when I drop by his house to see the children...I like to bring them presents or treats to let them know I am thinking of them and missing them.
    You have no right to interfere with his time with the kids!

My ex keeps asking for 50/50 custody every year at mediation, but as you can see, I cannot allow this to happen.
    Why not?? Afraid to lose the money???

And now this year, he is wanting to take it to court. Well I don't mind fighting this in court. My lawyer has even suggested that he will be responsible for my legal bills for bullying me with this unrealistic action.The section 7 expenses are legitimate.

Did you discuss before hand?? If not, they might not be...guess you'd be out even more $$ (shucks!)

Your lawyer is stringing you along....the more you are an ass of a parent, the more they get paid

He thinks the children are in too many activities, that his time with the children is spent driving them around sitting at these things and that he cannot afford it.
    again, did you discuss? if not, you have little case

Also, he has a huge proposed 50/50 "parenting plan" in which the children would not be going to their day home but instead to his mothers.
    Hmmm...grandparent time = facilitating access with extended family...What have you done in this regard??

Well. She is so old! She is almost 65 - what if something happened to her or the children? This is the irresponsiblity that he is showing.
    My children spend weeks with their 80-yr old grandparents each year...neither have kicked the bucket or croaked yet...AND it allows my children to foster a relationship with their extended family...also one OF YOUR LEGAL DUTIES.

[quote=mum24;24237]I have taken parenting classes, I know how to be a great mother, my children love me. We have a great life together, they are my life. I am 100% dedicated to their needs. This is not about him moving on. It is not about money either. He has said he will continue to pay the full amounts. It is about the status quo and the children. They are fine seeing him every other weekend. [/quote}

Do I even need to comment???????

Honestly, I grew up without a father. Children need their mothers even more. And so says the majority of court orders
    Straight up bullshit. My father died when I was a child. Children need BOTH parents, and there have been numerous studies to back up that fact, but, being a great mom, I expect you have read them?

Sorry for the long reply and for disagreeing. But you have to admit - the courts are most likely going to agree with me.
    I think your case is dead in the water...so I will have to disagree with you...and do so with a fantastic smile, hoping I get the opportunity to chat with your ex!!

Leave a comment:

• InterprovincialParents
    replied
    sole vs. no custody

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
    IPP - this one's a lost cause. By the time you ge tto the end of the thread you'll be vomitting like the rest of us.
    No kidding! Makes me question what I provide on the main boards regarding custody and access...what, someone turns into a bitch with her ex, using kids as pawns, merely to win for the $$$

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE NOT MY EX OR PARENT!! But I do look forward to the day you come back to the forum because you have LOST custody altogether!

At which point, my advice will be "suck it up baby!"

Leave a comment:

Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X