This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex changing weekends without notice

Ex has decided to change the way our EOW weekends works. I was advised that now that summer is over and our week about schedule is done (4 weeks with my daughter= best summer of my life ). So it comes down to this. She had 2 weekends because of labour day weekend, I had agreed that it would be good if she was with her mom as she does take her to school. Expecting and after being told in June that this coming weekend our daughter would be with me, so I had made plans and soforth. I was informed that I am to pick up our daughter in 2 weekends instead of this Friday. Plans aside as all my friends are very understanding as this does happen frequently I am trying to do damage control. Its all documented at least which is good. One of the main issues I have is my ex's ability to manipulate the court order, its rare that she ever commites an actual contempt but she does find a any place she can to try and take the "idea" of whats written in the court order and cause trouble.
    Unfortunatly everytime we have a court order it is filled with loopholes, even small ones that can be used by her.
    So last year I bought a parenting journal that we could send back and forth, it was made specifically for seperated parents and designed really well (forgot the name of it right now). My ex refused to use it. I am trying the calendar from Hotmail to see if she will use that, and at least I can write which weekends I believe I have our daughter and she can cross check them and then I have it more set out so that I can try for contempt in the future. I am just so tired of this, we had an amazing summer but she just wants to manipulate everything and cause hell for me. Does she not understand that our daughter has 2 parents. I don't even want to get into the punishment our daughter gets from my exs boyfriend for having a "pee" accident. She is afraid to even tell them anymore. I am trying to build a court case and am trying to wait until the right time to go back so that I am not looking like an over eager ex to run to courts.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X