X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Out "pasconsultant"

Hi Pasconsultant,

Welcome to OttawaDivorce.com/forum...

I am sure you will find some interesting information contained on this forum with regards to Hostile Aggressive Parenting (HAP) and Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS).

I am curious to hear your "expert"/"professional" opinions regarding the clinical classifications and coding system for which a "diagnosis" or even a clinical finding of "PAS/HAP" in your opinion should be based on.

As you have presented yourself on your website as a medical legal (ontology) expert I am sure you have some insight into the clinical mapping requirements in relation to diagnostic standards, practices and procedures for a finding of "HAP/PAS".

Furthermore, I am sure everyone would be interested in hearing your "expert" opinions on the cycles of HAP->PAS and any involvement or contributions you are making personally to the upcoming DSM-V committees (if any at all).

Finally, it would be riveting to hear your "expert" opinions on the contradictory opinions of the cognitive sciences perspective on HAP/PAS and the psycho-analytical/psycho-dynamic (Freudian) opinions. In particular a contrast between the applicable DSM and PDM criteria that could be presented to support an argument before the courts for HAP/PAS.

Good Luck!
    Tayken

I see there are no "bites" yet here. After that fine intro, courtesy of Tayken, allow me to break the seal and hopefully this thread will generate some feedback from Mr. Goldberg, was it?

Comment

I suspect our moderators were hard at work banning him.

Comment

lol looks like some of us missed something today.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
          lol looks like some of us missed something today.
          Just a guy soliciting for his counselling business for PAS. He cut and pasted the same paragraph across a bunch of threads where we'd been discussing it. Instead of just ignoring him, some people told him off in various ways. When you take away his posts as the mods did, it does leave behind a trail of confusion!

Comment

thank you! I for one was confused enough for half the board! Seriously, when posts are removed is there not a note left behind "post removed"?

Comment

People who present themselves as "experts" are a problem in family law. They prey on the anxieties of others and profit from it. They promote negative advocacy... I highly doubt that any lawyer would take any advice from someone presenting themselves as a "one sided" expert.

Comment

Originally posted by ddol1 View Post
                thank you! I for one was confused enough for half the board! Seriously, when posts are removed is there not a note left behind "post removed"?
                I think there is, if the poster remains a member. When a poster is banned all their posts go poof. I once moderated a board elsewhere in my life and this is how it worked.

Comment

Scroll up one.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X