X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never seems to end :( (more venting)

Hey all, me yet again.

Hope everyone had a great March break with their children.

Ours was interesting.
    You see the ex had until March 15th to serve me with papers, and file them with the court in response to the emergency motion in January.
    I was a little nervous as to whether or not he would show up himself, as his temper is vile and unpredictable.
    However he didn't show up, no process server showed up, no registered mail nothing. I'm sure the judge is going to be really pleased that his order was yet again ignored.

During his scheduled access call on Friday he asked the girls if he could speak to me.
    I thought here it comes, I wasn't disappointed.
    I got a blast of shrieking on the phone that I should have reminded him the 15th was approaching.
    I calmly said I will no longer be talked to like this by you, if you can speak to me civilly we can talk if not then this call is over.
    He hung up so I got my answer.

Have a great day all.
    Last edited by Fedupwithcrap; 03-17-2012, 11:56 AM. Reason: Spelling

Originally posted by Fedupwithcrap View Post
    Hey all, me yet again.

Hope everyone had a great March break with their children.

Ours was interesting.
    You see the ex had until March 15th to serve me with papers, and file them with the court in response to the emergency motion in January.
    I was a little nervous as to whether or not he would show up himself, as his temper is vile and unpredictable.
    However he didn't show up, no process server showed up, no registered mail nothing. I'm sure the judge is going to be really pleased that his order was yet again ignored.

During his scheduled access call on Friday he asked the girls if he could speak to me.
    I thought here it comes, I wasn't disappointed.
    I got a blast of shrieking on the phone that I should have reminded him the 15th was approaching.
    I calmly said I will no longer be talked to like this by you, if you can speak to me civilly we can talk if not then this call is over.
    He hung up so I got my answer.

Have a great day all.
    It was YOUR job to remind him of his HIS responsabilities?
    What a joke.

Comment

Absolutely not your responsibility to remind him. If a court date isn't important enough for you to remember/update your own schedule...good luck to you !
      I would have done the same-do not allow him to speak to you like that. Restrict him to email if it happens often.

Comment

Thank you both for your replies.
        Yes Wretcheotis, what a joke. He has never assumed responsibility for anything, so I kind of figured what was coming.
        May_May, it doesn't happen often.
        Thank goodness for small miracles, thank you for your concern.
        His #1 priority is and always has been himself, he will never change.
        He has however called the children 3 times since returning from his trip.
        I guess he wants a hero biscuit for that. He did miss 4 calls though grrr.
        I probably should just chalk the missed calls up to something I did anyway

Comment

Email is the best thing that even happened to my husband with respect to communicating with his ex-wife. After many, many verbal assaults over the phone, she was no longer welcome to telephone our home except to speak to the kids. Email only. Took her 2 years of voicemail for her to clue in, but now it's golden!

Comment

Thank you CCB, some people are just slow learners I guess.
            Or rather some ex's are.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X