X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello New Here

HELLO

I am new here. I am from London ONT. and am looking for all the help I can to prepare and represent myself. I lost my current lawyer related to I have been forced to apply for bankruptcy. Not a great option but all I had left. We have been through 2 case conferences and have a trial management booked. I need to make changes and working on an offer to settle. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks to the few that have answered my messages.

CHEERS!

Originally posted by turboty View Post
    HELLO

I am new here. I am from London ONT. and am looking for all the help I can to prepare and represent myself. I lost my current lawyer related to I have been forced to apply for bankruptcy. Not a great option but all I had left. We have been through 2 case conferences and have a trial management booked. I need to make changes and working on an offer to settle. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks to the few that have answered my messages.

CHEERS!
    Welcome to the board.

Comment

Hey!

Do a search on this site and you'll find help in no time...just lots of reading ahead of you.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X