X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeepSmiling
    replied
    Originally posted by HammerDad View Post
    Yeah know, I'm not "fully tattoo'd", but I have 3 medium sized ones....I was going suggest the cranial shape as an indicator.
    I thought it was hands and feet ..... oops, that's something else

Leave a comment:

• HammerDad
    replied
    Originally posted by Motorizer View Post
    Hey now... I'm fully tattooed, and try to be a good Dad.
    Maybes it's facial hair that's an indicator?
    Lol
    Yeah know, I'm not "fully tattoo'd", but I have 3 medium sized ones....I was going suggest the cranial shape as an indicator.

Leave a comment:

• dadtotheend
    replied
    Championship form

Leave a comment:

• blinkandimgone
    replied
    Yep...it's all about you.

Leave a comment:

• WorkingDAD
    replied
    Who would think that I can actually create tread where even blinkandimgone has nothing to attack me..

I am not even talking about others from WDFunClub...
    Last edited by WorkingDAD; 11-22-2011, 11:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blinkandimgone
    replied
    Originally posted by Motorizer View Post
    Lol
    Yeah...that chick's mustache is a total dead-beat giveaway!

Leave a comment:

• Motorizer
    replied
    Originally posted by dinkyface View Post
    There seems to be a very high correlation between tattoos and 'dead-beat-ism'.
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• fireweb13
    replied
    Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
    that why I would like to avoid dealing with FRO at all cost
    but my ex' looks like do not care at all...
    I wonder what she will do if FRO screw up and make her pay CS but not me. With such rare order (sole custody to dad) as I got it quite possible. Would you agree?
    I know of a few cases where there is an order for either arrears or for support where a woman is supposed to pay a man and they either chose not to enforce or they enforce it backwards and it takes alot to get it straight.

Leave a comment:

• dinkyface
    replied
    There seems to be a very high correlation between tattoos and 'dead-beat-ism'.

Leave a comment:

• WorkingDAD
    replied
    Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
    Ever been to a trailer park?

I do not have a problem with this in "Theory" please don't get me wrong. I know that there are alot of " dead beat parents" out there from either gender. My problem is that the FRO is pretty well unregulated and does what it wants and when it wants.
    that why I would like to avoid dealing with FRO at all cost
    but my ex' looks like do not care at all...
    I wonder what she will do if FRO screw up and make her pay CS but not me. With such rare order (sole custody to dad) as I got it quite possible. Would you agree?

Leave a comment:

• fireweb13
    replied
    Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
    and I was sort of wondering who on earth would even have had sex with some of them. How drunk would you have to be?
    Ever been to a trailer park?

I do not have a problem with this in "Theory" please don't get me wrong. I know that there are alot of " dead beat parents" out there from either gender. My problem is that the FRO is pretty well unregulated and does what it wants and when it wants.

Leave a comment:

• mcdreamy
    replied
    Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
    It not like I against it or something but man thous pictures scary. Like killers on WANTED list from FBI site...
    and I was sort of wondering who on earth would even have had sex with some of them. How drunk would you have to be?

Leave a comment:

• WorkingDAD
    replied
    Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
    I am glad FRO has this webpage, I mean they are just an honest group of people and only do what they really have to do. I mean they are really out to help Men and Women and there has never ever been a problem with them....
    good sarcasm )
    that actually my first thought how many of thous who on that wall really have to be there and not by FRO screw up.

It not like I against it or something but man thous pictures scary. Like killers on WANTED list from FBI site...

Leave a comment:

• fireweb13
    replied
    I am glad FRO has this webpage, I mean they are just an honest group of people and only do what they really have to do. I mean they are really out to help Men and Women and there has never ever been a problem with them....

Leave a comment:

• hadenough
    replied
    I've seen this page before.. good for FRO.. and I think it's great that they post these people's pics.. man or woman. Way to Go!!

Leave a comment:

Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X