No announcement yet.

Anyone out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Im here. Perhaps it's simply that people don't have issues right now which is good!

Comment

I was wondering the same too about the format change. If it is an issue we can change things around.
      Ottawa Divorce

Comment

I used to love the new posts quick link. Todays posts or latest activity doesn’t seem as nice.

Comment

Honestly, I could not figure out how to log in.

Also, I find this new format unclear for some reason, not sure why. I'll try to figure it out so perhaps it can be adjusted.

Comment

I noticed you can't search a poster's other posts like before. Normally on tapatalk you would click on their name and it would show a link to their posts. That is helpful when looking at history a poster has to understand their issue better.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

The design has been changed. It is still in rough format - let me know if this is helpful and if so, it can be completed.

There is a new "new posts" link at the top which should replicate the functionality of "new posts" previously - let me know if you prefer this and if so, we can get rid of the "today's posts".
              Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Good changes so far! Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                  Thanks for the feedback.

The design has been changed. It is still in rough format - let me know if this is helpful and if so, it can be completed.

There is a new "new posts" link at the top which should replicate the functionality of "new posts" previously - let me know if you prefer this and if so, we can get rid of the "today's posts".
                  Jeff,

I think you need to extend the date range on the "new posts". It seems to only have a few days of history where the old function was for a larger date range.

As well to everyone: This kind of message board is falling out of favor with many. Reddit and other services are more popular for these discussions for the next generation (Millennials) getting divorced. Seeing the trend clearly in all my feeds.

Cheers,
                  Tayken!

Comment

Thanks Tayken - will check into this.
                    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X