This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oink View Post
    This continues to be a concern, and applies mostly to young female teens doing to low self esteem, some stemming from "daddy issues"

Source: Yahoo News Canada - Latest News & Headlines
    From what I've seen their seems to lot of adults willing to do this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FB_ View Post
      From what I've seen their seems to lot of adults willing to do this as well.
      LOL! So true!

There is software to help block this type of stuff - I will definitely be installing it on the kidlet's phones when they are old enough to own one.

Comment

Yes....it's the same ones that are growing up to be adults. As I mentioned before, if a woman think the mere fact that she flashes b**bs or posing provocatively is all that I require, then she needs her head checked.

Women that have substance to offer, and that are classy, don't have to resort to that. The truth is always in the pudding..in this case their character, not the fluff
        It's not just the women.....

Comment

As a parent you can only do the best you can to instil the qualities in your children that will cause them to make the conscious choice not to partake in such activities... And hope your influence outweighs that of everything else surrounding your children.

Horribly scary stuff for the parents of both sons and daughters in my opinion.

Comment

This continues to be a concern, and applies mostly to young female teens due to low self esteem, some stemming from "daddy issues"

Source: Yahoo News Canada - Latest News & Headlines
            Your title sounds a bit judgemental. Your son is still quite small, Oink.You will eventually learn that you cannot control your children or the decisions they make. As they get into the teenage years their brains are not fully developed. They make decisions that are not in their best interest because they simply do not have the reasoning ability that an adult does.

Of course you can try to teach your children everything you want them to know but eventually they have to make their own decisions and some of those decisions may not be the best ones. You will see as your son gets older that you cannot control what he does. And some of the decisions he makes, he has to make for himself and will not be a reflection of you or your parenting.
            Last edited by SadAndTired; 10-22-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

^^^ this is what a piggie looks like:

[IMG][/IMG]
              Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X