Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I'm gonna write a book too. Will keep you all posted Tayken: going back to a much earlier post somewhere in the midst of this one: I checked CanLii today and the Correct Spelling of Ex's name appeared on the header of the doc. There were absolutely no other corrections made, just that one - and I'd advised them of several. The date error is bs. Even in the written portion of the decision, "4 days of trial" is written (?!?). Trial was 2.5 days. Mon, Tues and half of Wed.

I'll take a copy to my verrrrry favorite place soon: The Courthouse :s
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
      Hey I'm gonna write a book too. Will keep you all posted Tayken: going back to a much earlier post somewhere in the midst of this one: I checked CanLii today and the Correct Spelling of Ex's name appeared on the header of the doc. There were absolutely no other corrections made, just that one - and I'd advised them of several. The date error is bs. Even in the written portion of the decision, "4 days of trial" is written (?!?). Trial was 2.5 days. Mon, Tues and half of Wed.

I'll take a copy to my verrrrry favorite place soon: The Courthouse :s
      Thanks
      Thanks for the update. I am trying to figure out how the cases get transfered from the courts to CanLII. Only the spelling of a name got fixed. Well, at least they fixed something. The other elements may be too substantial for them to do it without instruction from the court.

Bring your stuff and a print out of the CanLII stuff when you go to the clerk to see what you can do. I generally just send a letter off with the physical materials and point them into the posting.

It may be better when a non-involved party raises the error than one of the litigants in the matter?

Comment

Tayken; I'm amazed how sloppy my order is. (Did I send it to you?) Rumour has it my Final Draft Stamped Order (presently in the Bermuda Triangle) is coming very soon. Lawyers clerk advised that Costs Order and Final Order need separate stamps. Whatever. All a load of shit as there's still no explanation as to why the hell it's taking so long. I check my mail every day and I don't see it. In the meantime, as per my post yesterday - ex is selling the house he moved into a year ago for over 200k than what they got it for. Great. 30gs in arrears and FRO still doesn't have this while super-dad is about to make a killing. X-family lawyer not disorganized at all - this - whatever this (delay) "is"- was done deliberately, no idea why. Some crap about how final endorsement needs to be typed up and then sent for "approval" to ex's bozo lawyer. Honestly: this has been a total nightmare.
        Last edited by hadenough; 03-22-2012, 04:07 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

Tayken; I'm amazed how sloppy my order is. (Did I send it to you?) Rumour has it my Final Draft Stamped Order (presently in the Bermuda Triangle) is coming very soon. Lawyers clerk advised that Costs Order and Final Order need separate stamps. Whatever. All a load of shit as there's still no explanation as to why the hell it's taking so long. I check my mail every day and I don't see it. In the meantime, as per my post yesterday - ex is selling the house he moved into a year ago for over 200k than what they got it for. Great. 30gs in arrears and FRO still doesn't have this while super-dad is about to make a killing. X-family lawyer not disorganized at all - this - whatever this (delay) "is"- was done deliberately, no idea why. Some crap about how final endorsement needs to be typed up and then sent for "approval" to ex's bozo lawyer. Honestly: this has been a total nightmare.
          here is some info what may clear out some confusion. when Judge provide endorsement it's up to the winning party lawyer who prepare Draft Order (base on endorsement). When one of the party self-rep there is kind of unwritten rule that other part who has a lawyer prepare it. when both parties self rep than it Judge secretary who prepare an order (what's interesting that there is no draft in that case and you will receive stamped order in mail).

After Draft prepared it should be served (as I remember according to the rules) upon other party with endorsement attached to it. That other party has 10 day to dispute it (what I did actually regarding my final order serving form 25E). If no reply heard within 10 day - it's deemed approved and sent to Court to be issued.

I hope that help (little bit)

Comment

Thanks so much WDad. You are very wise after your own personal battle. That was explained very well - what DOES confuse (aka piss me off) is WTH took so long? Sorry but lawyers make me SICK. They really do. On a lighter note: hope everyone enjoying this beautiful, sunny day.

Comment

I am sorry, I misunderstood your post. I thought you stated that your mother was denied access to her grand-children, your children. I have stated over and over again, I am going to post all pertinent information here when our case is fully completed. My attorney was very happy with the information we provided as was the judge. Again, contact with a 4 year old and 2 year old starts at birth when they see your face, hear your voice and smell your specific skin. Contact in person, on Skype, on the telephone. I was the primary caregiver of these children for most of their lives, as I am again now.

Comment

FYI to anyone reading this thread. I found a case and pulled the file that is similar to what Patty60 is describing but "backwards" to what the Patty60 provided. One of the grandparents in the matter filed a massive affidavit with photos and all with same first name.

Took some time to find it and went back a few years into the jurisdiction's court records on "emergency" motions filed in Newmarket and Toronto. Only a few popped with grandparents involved.

Suffice to say... If this person is related to the massive court record I had the service provider pull... It is best everyone ignores her all together.

I am not going to go into anymore details. It is almost a Bruni v. Bruni matter and is still before the court after several years.

Everyone's observations of Patty60 are bang on if this is the same case.

Comment

Let's be honest... there can't be THAT many wacky grandmothers in Newmarket and Toronto... I assume what you have found is bang on!

Which is clearly why she won't post her Canlii link, as she knows she is a fool...

Comment

i feel sorry for her daughter and the kids then. They are all going to be emotionally and mentally screwed up.

Comment

As I said before I will release the court docket number when our case is complete, finalized, finished. MY TIMETABLE.

Comment

what is the harm in releasing it now?? Oh ya its because either you dont have one or Tayken is right. If you stand by what you are saying here then lets see the proof.

Comment

See the thing is...if you were telling the truth you would have NO issue releasing it now... if there are SOO many grandparents that are going through this, would you not want to help those other grandparents out by making your case available to them?

Comment

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, one would think (that) for all the interest this thread has generated, not to mention as BFaith said 'to help others' - that you would just "release the hounds" hahaha - what's w/all the cloak and dagger bull? By insisting on your "TIMETABLE" - you are losing all credibility. It's only serving to make you look very controlling, and as though you are not being truthful. I don't know what the "real story" here is - and to be honest - I don't have any personal interest in it - but if it were me - I'd produce evidence to back up what I was saying. (?!)

Comment

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, one would think (that) for all the interest this thread has generated, not to mention as BFaith said 'to help others' - that you would just "release the hounds" hahaha - what's w/all the cloak and dagger bull? By insisting on your "TIMETABLE" - you are losing all credibility. It's only serving to make you look very controlling, and as though you are not being truthful. I don't know what the "real story" here is - and to be honest - I don't have any personal interest in it - but if it were me - I'd produce evidence to back up what I was saying. (?!)
                              The OP hasn't because the story is inconsistent, wrong and not truthful. The OP is looking for emotional support in their false beliefs and story. It is nothing more than an attempt to get satisfaction on something that appears to have gone against the OP. The OP doesn't feel "justified" by what possibly really did happen and is looking for an emotional release. That is fine but, not when you are dishonest about it and give others false hope that you did something astronomical before the court that has never happened.

Good Luck!
                              Tayken

Comment

*sigh* Alas, I'd love to write my own (happy!?) "ending's" too. Hmmm. If only that were possible. My situation has SO many bizarre aspects, it's turning itself into a helluva story that I never could have made up.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X