X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Appraisal Manipulation....

Hi Everyone....

I have my case conference coming up soon....

A couple of things that I have to have the judge make a decision on:

1 - My ex has had a mickey mouse house appraisal done. It was done by a home inspector that works for an appraisal company, he's not certified. He appraised the house 30,000 below what it should be. Local banks will not use this appraisal service.
    I have to ask the judge to order an appraisal from an actual appraissor. My question is, how do I ensure that she doesn't manipulate the guy coming to do the appraisal? Does any one have any suggestions?

2 - They are trying to my lawyer kicked off my case. My ex and I went to a meeting with my current lawyer, four years ago. I was the client, my ex just came along and it was for me to find out information regarding the children's mother and our separation agreement. Turns out my ex asked my lawyer one question...Now...she wants my lawyer booted off and to receive all notes and documentation regarding that meeting. I've spoke to my lawyer, she acknowledges that I was the sole client of that meeting and she does acknowledge that my ex did ask her a question, but it wasn't regarding me, it was regarding the childrens mother....she does not believe the judge will ask her to recuse herself...I hope she's right...any thoughts?

3 - We will hopefully get some comments from the judge regarding child support issues and see where it goes from there....

Originally posted by Rico View Post
    Hi Everyone....

I have my case conference coming up soon....

A couple of things that I have to have the judge make a decision on:

1 - My ex has had a mickey mouse house appraisal done. It was done by a home inspector that works for an appraisal company, he's not certified. He appraised the house 30,000 below what it should be. Local banks will not use this appraisal service.
    I have to ask the judge to order an appraisal from an actual appraissor. My question is, how do I ensure that she doesn't manipulate the guy coming to do the appraisal? Does any one have any suggestions?
    Why don't you get your own appraisal done?

Comment

She wont' let me. I'm in my own home now. She refused to allow my lawyer or me attend the property with an appraisor....
      I hope the judge will order...but I don't know if I can force the sale of the matrimonial home...at that point...she would attempt to get top dollar i'm sure...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X