I cannot for the life of me remember who the "resident tax specialist" is on the forums.

I have some complicated questions to ask regarding a lump sum settlement (for division of property and assets only) and reporting of such a sum to student loans for an assessment. I would much prefer not to give more details on a public forum than that.

If someone is willing to assist me and lead me in the right direction, please private message me for more details.

Thanks so much in advance