No announcement yet.

Motion to End Child Support

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Motion to End Child Support

    I have been paying child support as per a court order in Ontario. It was filed with FRO just before COVID and FRO has never contacted me. I've been paying my ex directly. The child is now 19, graduated high school and is working. I'd like to bring forward a motion to end child support. Does anyone know what form number I need to use? any advice? thanks

  • #2
    If your ex agrees to stop cs then you can stop and send a signed withdrawal form to FRO. If not then you will need to file a motion to change which is 15c.


    Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.