FRO..is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRO..is this normal?

Court was December 2019, amount was supposed to be until March, an interim agreement..well covid hit and everything put on hold.

Today..almost a full year later, someone from Fro called and said it had now be registered with them and starting December 1st all payments would have to go thru them.

He hasnt missed a payment, hasnt paid late, nothing so this was very confusing.

He is on ei and still made his obligations, cashing in rrsps, etc.

they ??? him on payment history, he told them never mssed etc..

Its very confusing for the timing...and the interim agreement will hopefully be settled Jan 29.

anyone have experience with this sort of thing?

You can agree to withdraw from FRO until a final agreement is made. There is a form on their site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As in if only one agrees....?

Thank you for your response, he was told his ex had the right to request it and apparently she did.

Now in her defense, this may have happened months ago..but due to covid just got processed.
      I try to think the best of all.

Comment

She did have the right to submit it but it makes getting it set up difficult. If he can prove he paid it then he is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X