No announcement yet.

Court need help with case law

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Court need help with case law

    I am heading to court. Just got served and prepared a response to my ex wife's affidavit. So many lies she has told. I have plenty of exhibits to show emails, text messages and bank records.

    What I need is the best case law regarding extra-ordinary extra-curricular activities. First she has brought forward receipts I have never seen and for activities she has never made me aware of. I would also argue they are not extraordinary in any way. She wants to be able to hand me a receipt and I pay no questions asked. Can that happen?

    In her affidavit she said she wants a budget for sports per child per year. We emailed her telling her we are in agreement to that so let's do it. She states she wants a meeting with the lawyers. I think it's a waste of lawyers fees. Especially when I am agreeable to what she is wanting? Can I ask for her to pay my lawyer fees since she is clearly being unreasonable?

  • #2
    Do you have a separation agreement already?


    • #3
      Yes I do. Since 2010.

      We are to seek consent for contribution for any Section 7 expenses prior to them being made. She claims she does not need my consent for Section 7 re:extra-ordinary, extra curricular as they are not a choice or an option.


      Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.