No announcement yet.

FRO and change of CS

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FRO and change of CS

    Anyone here had a situation where they had more than one child and were with FRO and CS stopped for one but continued for other(s)? Did you change it with FRO or go through a motion to change?

    My partner is going to call his caseworker as his oldest is no longer living at home and their order clearly states that CS will change when away from home.

  • #2
    From my understanding of it, you have to get a motion to change, FRO has to abide by what is set out in the court order and it would have to be the order that states it is to stop. If you are both in agreement to the change that it should be an easy change.


    Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.