Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still beg to differ. It doesn't matter what form of release dad is on, wether it be an Officer Undertaking, J.P. Recognizance, J.P. Undertaking, or on a Peace Bond, mom is not bound by dad's conditions. Possibly she could be charged with Criminal Harassment, if she initiates contact/communication. P.S. - Been there and have the same T-shirt, after 31 years experience in our Legal System. My FPS is tattoo'd on my as* because it was sh*t anyway. I guess we can agree to disagree ? Take care.

Comment

LOL 31 years, what the heck are you doing in an internet forum ambulance chasing or just harassing. Surely, a Judge will be impressed with your conduct my friend
      Last edited by logicalvelocity; 02-17-2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

A little defensive are we? I try to get there before the ambulance, so I can harass their patients.

Comment

Nope not at all. But I think its against your rules of your professional conduct and the law if it is me who you may be harassing. Time will tell I guess. Have a nice day

Comment

Maybe we should have a poll to see if anywhere in any of my posts are deemed to be harassment? Disagreement is a far cry from harassment.

Comment

No but stalking on the net is a crime and violation of your rules of conduct as you can see I have been a member here since inception, 2005, and you, a little more recent and with your client appear to have a hidden agenda against me. Time will tell I guess. Surely all will be impressed.

Comment

I find this whole thread very confusing. Is there a reader's digest version available?

Comment

lol, not that I am aware of but maybe catch it in the daily news someday.

Comment

No hidden agenda here at all against you. I have no idea who you are. You make an awful lot of assumptions about me, and qualify it by saying how long you've been on this site ? What "Rules of Conduct" might I be under ??? I'm at a loss in understanding who I might be "stalking on the net" as giving the correct advice to a fellow poster, which happens to be in disagreement with your opinion can hardly be seen as "stalking on the net" as you put it. Time will tell I guess. Surely all will be impressed with you, Mr Moderator.

Comment

What is 'FPS'?

Comment

It's a number your given when you get fingerprinted. Finger Print System

Comment

Well now that sounds a little silly to have tattooed on your butt. I'll bet that gets some interesting questions.

Comment

Good you have a story and looks like your sticking to it. I have mine. Time will tell. Now please, I'm going to tell you one last time to leave me alone. Thank you.

Comment

That was a joke !!! It was a reference to the charge being a bunch of BS.

Comment

Originally posted by walshch View Post
                                That was a joke !!! It was a reference to the charge being a bunch of BS.
                                If that was for me, I assumed it was a joke, My funny must be broken tonight.

If that wasn't for me then, um... carry on!

Comment

Working...
                                X