Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now don't be trying to sell us Amway next week....

Comment

I have been to the Toronto meeting. Very very helpful and the approach is very child focused. I don't live in Toronto anymore but would still go if I did.

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
        Right off the bat, before you go sticking it around,
        Classy! Sublety does sometime work, but that just gets 'right to the point'.

But if they are coming to a divorce support group to find out about child support/acces, haven't they already done that?

Comment

Failure to be ready to all this, will lead to the other party pulling the ol "primary caregiver" card
          This is your reason for teaching men to be involved parents?? You just set us back to the 50's.

Comment

Not knocking your idea, because this sort of thing really does need to be taught, but it should not be limited to young, high earning men. Teach it as a mandatory civics class in grade 9 or something: "Rights and responsibilities as a Canadian adult" and cover all kinds of things that most people are ignorant of, or assume they know, until it bites them in the face.

Comment

I agree, and again I was only talking about this initiative in my line of work, where people do a tour and earn a lot of money, and all of a sudden the girls are all over them
              i am young, recently laid off from work, and need at least one very sane girl all over me. any work?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X