This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spousal Support update

Well the judge "flipped the genders" and deemed that my claim was valid, now we work out the numbers and register it with the FRO....next is assignment court in May.....then a trial, unless she comes to her senses and agrees to shared custody. I wanted to thank all of you who have helped me, this is coming to a conclusion soon and hopefully it'll be equal shared parenting.

Congratulations, I had a similar "flip the genders" result. My ex eventually settled, I hope yours comes to her senses.

Comment

Awesome job. If your ex doesn't settle now, then she's crazy. If she doesn't, good luck in assignment court.

Comment

We also had a flip the genders. SS terminated and CS retroactive to us for 2 yrs. Now court costs for her to pay to us. About time genders were flipped especially if someone thinks that SS is called a lottery.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X